By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Pro: Lock please

Captain_Yuri said:
Soonerman said:

You do realize that Facebook Trending bases mostly on things you like right? It's not based on what's most popular out there.

Well... Firstly, if you read what he quoted, I implied exactly that.

Secondly, I am sure it is based on much more than just that since apart from ps4 Pro... I have no interest in any of the other things. Either that or they are doing a terrible job.

Gotta say I'm disappointed. I would have thought that you of all people would have an interest and appreciation for Anthony Weiner and all that he's done for American politics.

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Well... Firstly, if you read what he quoted, I implied exactly that.

Secondly, I am sure it is based on much more than just that since apart from ps4 Pro... I have no interest in any of the other things. Either that or they are doing a terrible job.

Gotta say I'm disappointed. I would have thought that you of all people would have an interest and appreciation for Anthony Weiner and all that he's done for American politics.

Loll I actually had to search it up to get what you were referring to :P

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Trunkin said:

Loll I actually had to search it up to get what you were referring to :P

The man is a legend. 

Not just for the PS4Pro but also for the upcoming Switch news in the start of the new year... and I have yet to get my hands on a PSVR to test out what that is like... man there is so much good shit coming out for all gamers in the next few months.

It's such a good time to be a fan of the hobby!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:

Not just for the PS4Pro but also for the upcoming Switch news in the start of the new year... and I have yet to get my hands on a PSVR to test out what that is like... man there is so much good shit coming out for all gamers in the next few months.

It's such a good time to be a fan of the hobby!

So true, I have been in a constant state of hype basically all year, and it is not stopping any time soon. I am pumped for Sony Q2 results next week, then the Pro the week after, PSX, CES/Switch in early January, Farpoint and Resident Evil in January, and it just keeps going and going.

Like you siad, it is an amazing time to be a gamer.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

It looks like we'll be getting some impressions soon:

The PS5 Exists. 

Fuck this site and it's shitty ads. Ohh wait... that comment wasn't about the subject at hand? Well I couldn't see the op because of this fucked up pop ups I keeo getting on my phone

And I'll have to wait like 6 months to buy mine =[

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

bananaking21 said:
Fuck this site and it's shitty ads. Ohh wait... that comment wasn't about the subject at hand? Well I couldn't see the op because of this fucked up pop ups I keeo getting on my phone

It have been happening on my phone and PC aswell

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."