By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Pro: Lock please

Radek said:

Do you think IGN, GameSpot etc. already got their units to test? I'm just afraid they will get someone ignorant to review PS4 Pro @ IGN. There's already few games with 4K mode they could test/review... Rise of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield 1, Call Of Duty IW, TitanFall 2, Dishonored 2 (11th November), Watch Dogs 2 (15th November)

By ignorant I mean, if reviewer said that improvement over 1080p isn't big, which would be a lie. It may not be True 4K, but 1800p has almost 3 times more pixels than 1080p, that's a huge improvement over 1080p and big improvement over 1440p.

Also if they complained about lack of 4K Blu-Ray too much, I mean surely it will take one point off the score, but they shouldn't rumble too much about it. After all it's a 399$ 1 TB machine capable of rendering games like Watch Dogs 2 in 1800p. That's a very good deal and I hope they do a fair review. 

The way IGN reviewed PS4 Slim left much to be desired, they haven't mentioned at least 4 things PS4 slim did better than older model.

IGN? Bunch of dumb retards. You will do yourself well to stay away from anything they put up.  If you want a proper hardware review go with NXgamer. 

Around the Network

There are a lot more people talking about PS4Pro than Cristiano Ronaldo!

Who the hell is Cristiano Ronaldo!?

Intrinsic said:
Radek said:

Do you think IGN, GameSpot etc. already got their units to test? I'm just afraid they will get someone ignorant to review PS4 Pro @ IGN. There's already few games with 4K mode they could test/review... Rise of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield 1, Call Of Duty IW, TitanFall 2, Dishonored 2 (11th November), Watch Dogs 2 (15th November)

By ignorant I mean, if reviewer said that improvement over 1080p isn't big, which would be a lie. It may not be True 4K, but 1800p has almost 3 times more pixels than 1080p, that's a huge improvement over 1080p and big improvement over 1440p.

Also if they complained about lack of 4K Blu-Ray too much, I mean surely it will take one point off the score, but they shouldn't rumble too much about it. After all it's a 399$ 1 TB machine capable of rendering games like Watch Dogs 2 in 1800p. That's a very good deal and I hope they do a fair review. 

The way IGN reviewed PS4 Slim left much to be desired, they haven't mentioned at least 4 things PS4 slim did better than older model.

IGN? Bunch of dumb retards. You will do yourself well to stay away from anything they put up.  If you want a proper hardware review go with NXgamer. 

Not how I would have put it, but so true. A real shame that site is so popular. I haven't been there for soooooo long. Terrible.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

On topic: NIOH has Pro support? Very nice.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Im fine with my og ps4 so i will wait for the ps5

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Zero hype for PS4Pro on my end. My PS4 already does everything I would use it for. Same goes for Scorpio unless MS does something different with the extra power we do not know about.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Radek said:
Intrinsic said:

I sure hope so..... event and all the PS4s was in the wild (and even had a teardown) before it was officially unveiled lol. And it's unveil was another week before it started being sold.

I can't understand how they have managed to keep the PS4pro under wraps for so long. 

Maybe they have very limited stock and are only supplying major chains with units. Cauee the smaller stores are the ones that usually have a habit of breaking street dates. If they have it, by now someone would have got one. 

OMG that is true? that actually really good for the price!

Captain_Yuri said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Have you got a link to that, please?

Its just on facebook.com on the top right.

You do realize that Facebook Trending bases mostly on things you like right? It's not based on what's most popular out there.

Soonerman said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Its just on facebook.com on the top right.

You do realize that Facebook Trending bases mostly on things you like right? It's not based on what's most popular out there.

Well... Firstly, if you read what he quoted, I implied exactly that.

Secondly, I am sure it is based on much more than just that since apart from ps4 Pro... I have no interest in any of the other things. Either that or they are doing a terrible job.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

busbfran said:
the 2017 xbox looks better personally & i'm sure it will get VR as well

Ps3 was more powerful but came a year late.  Xbox and Gamecube were more powerful but came a year late.  Plus it'll have a little hardware exhaustion to counter since we'll have PS4PRO this year then Switch in the Spring right after all the VR just came out.  It might just get lost as another upgrade even if it's better technically.

I am Iron Man