By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

badgenome said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I am always up for shit venting into the clear. We know Trump's nasty, now I am all for Clinton's nasty all in the open.

Kim Strikes Back :D

Man, this thing makes me miss Megaupload, you are back badge and Kim is hot topic, seems this week is Throwback Friday instead of Thursday.

Well, he's working on Megaupload 2 now and just finished an investment drive last week! So old times are here again!

I recall reading something about Megaupload 2 several days ago. It was supposed to be a somewhat improved version of the first because it will have "something" against "something". Yeah, my memory sucks.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
FentonCrackshell said:

This means absolutely nothing!!! Hillary Clinton supporters can overlook her corruption the same way Donald Trump supporters can look the other way as he gropes women without their permission, skips paying taxes, and commits rapant adultery. These 2 candidates are both lucky their running against the other because no one would vote for either of them if the other weren't so damn unelecatble!

Except what Hillary did is a federal offense and would disqualify her from holding office. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

SamuelRSmith said:

The FBI investigated in the first place because they had reason to believe she broke the law. They're investigating again because they have more evidence that suggests that they may have been wrong about acquitting her.

Right now all we know is that they have more evidence, period.  According to the letter they still need to see whether it does or doesn't suggest what you said. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

AbbathTheGrim said:

I recall reading something about Megaupload 2 several days ago. It was supposed to be a somewhat improved version of the first because it will have "something" against "something". Yeah, my memory sucks.

"Evidence" against "Hillary Clinton", maybe?

badgenome said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

"Evidence" against "Hillary Clinton", maybe?

lmao there it is.

Around the Network
FentonCrackshell said:

This means absolutely nothing!!! Hillary Clinton supporters can overlook her corruption the same way Donald Trump supporters can look the other way as he gropes women without their permission, skips paying taxes, and commits rapant adultery. These 2 candidates are both lucky their running against the other because no one would vote for either of them if the other weren't so damn unelecatble!

As far as Trump not paying taxes I see no reason why that should be on him. The blame is with our politicians who have created rules that allow them to do that.

VitaminZ said:
I bet she'll probably still win, but probably gets arrested or impeached and removed from office early next year.

Hopefully

method114 said:

As far as Trump not paying taxes I see no reason why that should be on him. The blame is with our politicians who have created rules that allow them to do that.

Yeah. If the IRS doesn't have a problem with him, why should I?

If he gets in and doesn't fix the tax code, then I'll have a problem with him.

Computer seized in Weiner probe prompts FBI to take new steps in Clinton email inquiry:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html

The emails were found on a computer used jointly by both Weiner and his wife, top Clinton aide Huma Abedin, according to a person with knowledge of the inquiry. Federal officials have been examining Weiner’s alleged sexually suggestive online messages with a teenage girl. The link to the Weiner probe was first reported by the New York Times.

Holy shit, Trump is a fucking prophet!

badgenome said:
method114 said:

Yeah. If the IRS doesn't have a problem with him, why should I?

If he gets in and doesn't fix the tax code, then I'll have a problem with him.

Exactly.