By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Has anyone bothered to read the letter?

"..the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material my be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work..."

I've been saying I can't wait for this election to be over, but I realize it will never be over for some folks.

Please. The FBI didn't reopen this case this close to the election because they "don't know if the material is significant." They did it because they know she's done for and their own agents are in revolt against the Director. Kim Dotcom gave Hillary's 33k emails to Wikileaks, and the FBI is just trying to salvage its own reputation before the docs leak.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Russian goverment's reach is incredible, they even got inside the FBI.

Hehe, more like 400 pound hacker Kim Dotcom!

This shit is amazing.

Holy shit dude! You're back!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

Kept you waiting, huh?

AbbathTheGrim said:
badgenome said:

Hehe, more like 400 pound hacker Kim Dotcom!

This shit is amazing.

Out of nowhere!

badgenome said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Kept you waiting, huh?

lol

Welcome back. :)

Kim .Com's Twitter:

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Has anyone bothered to read the letter?

"..the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material my be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work..."

I've been saying I can't wait for this election to be over, but I realize it will never be over for some folks.

Please. The FBI didn't reopen this case this close to the election because they "don't know if the material is significant." They did it because they know she's done for and their own agents are in revolt against the Director. Kim Dotcom gave Hillary's 33k emails to Wikileaks, and the FBI is just trying to salvage its own reputation before the docs leak.

badgenome! We missed you man! Welcome home :)

Veknoid_Outcast said:

badgenome! We missed you man! Welcome home :)

ty!

spurgeonryan said:
So we elect her and then she goes to jail, forget it, I'll just vote trump.

I wont vote at all. As always. But this time it is out of conviction.

Hunting Season is done...

AbbathTheGrim said:

lol

Kim .Com's Twitter:

Hehe, she ruined his birthday so he ruined hers. (Couple days late, but same difference.)

Gotta say, I'm really impressed. A lot of people play at being l33t internet hax0rz, but he set a plan into motion for revenge two years ago and pulled it off. She wanted to put him in prison for the rest of his life, and now she's going instead.

badgenome said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

lol

Kim .Com's Twitter:

Hehe, she ruined his birthday so he ruined hers. (Couple days late, but same difference.)

Gotta say, I'm really impressed. A lot of people play at being l33t internet hax0rz, but he set a plan into motion for revenge two years ago and pulled it off. She wanted to put him in prison for the rest of his life, and now she's going instead.

I am always up for shit venting into the clear. We know Trump's nasty, now I am all for Clinton's nasty all in the open.

Kim Strikes Back :D

Man, this thing makes me miss Megaupload, you are back badge and Kim is a hot topic again, seems this week is Throwback Friday instead of Thursday.