By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

AbbathTheGrim said:

I am always up for shit venting into the clear. We know Trump's nasty, now I am all for Clinton's nasty all in the open.

Kim Strikes Back :D

Man, this thing makes me miss Megaupload, you are back badge and Kim is hot topic, seems this week is Throwback Friday instead of Thursday.

Well, he's working on Megaupload 2 now and just finished an investment drive last week! So old times are here again!

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:

You had a chance America.

Can still write him in during the presidential election. People just have to make sure they spell his name right for the vote to be counted.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
badgenome said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Has anyone bothered to read the letter?

"..the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material my be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work..."

I've been saying I can't wait for this election to be over, but I realize it will never be over for some folks.

Please. The FBI didn't reopen this case this close to the election because they "don't know if the material is significant." They did it because they know she's done for and their own agents are in revolt against the Director. Kim Dotcom gave Hillary's 33k emails to Wikileaks, and the FBI is just trying to salvage its own reputation before the docs leak.

And the real news is that you are back! <3

LurkerJ said:

And the real news is that you are back! <3

FBI REOPENS INVESTIGATION INTO VGCHARTZ' CHRONIC BADGENOME SHORTAGE!

UPDATE: CASE CLOSED!

This means absolutely nothing!!! Hillary Clinton supporters can overlook her corruption the same way Donald Trump supporters can look the other way as he gropes women without their permission, skips paying taxes, and commits rapant adultery. These 2 candidates are both lucky their running against the other because no one would vote for either of them if the other weren't so damn unelecatble!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
So we elect her and then she goes to jail, forget it, I'll just vote trump.

I'd vote for Kaine over Trump. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Netyaroze said:
Well kaine would be a better president then trump or hillary i am sure.

badgenome said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

lol

Welcome back. :)

Kim .Com's Twitter:

Hehe, she ruined his birthday so he ruined hers. (Couple days late, but same difference.)

Gotta say, I'm really impressed. A lot of people play at being l33t internet hax0rz, but he set a plan into motion for revenge two years ago and pulled it off. She wanted to put him in prison for the rest of his life, and now she's going instead.

Dude, where have you been?  Haven't seen you in a while.

FentonCrackshell said:

This means absolutely nothing!!! Hillary Clinton supporters can overlook her corruption the same way Donald Trump supporters can look the other way as he gropes women without their permission, skips paying taxes, and commits rapant adultery. These 2 candidates are both lucky their running against the other because no one would vote for either of them if the other weren't so damn unelecatble!

I think it does mean something. I really don't think the FBI would be moving against her at all if they don't intend to move really quick. Besides, there are not only hardcore supporters. There are (especially this election with two unpopular candidates) a lot of on the fence people, and a lot of reluctant supporters are going to flip, vote third party, or stay home as a result of this.

Even if she should win somehow, what's going to come out will cripple her politically. She'll probably be insta-impeached.

LivingMetal said:

Dude, where have you been?  Haven't seen you in a while.

I got lost in Imagefap.