By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

LurkerJ said:
I keep googling "Hillary" hoping we get something big today, but so far, nothing.

Anticlimactic

Tuesday, dear.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
LurkerJ said:
I keep googling "Hillary" hoping we get something big today, but so far, nothing.

Anticlimactic

Tuesday, dear.

I believe the FBI director has until tomorrow, actually.

Mr.GameCrazy said:

I wasn't talking about Comey. But why do you say that?

badgenome said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

I wasn't talking about Comey. But why do you say that?

I thought that's who you were referring to. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Mr.GameCrazy said:

No worries. What does Comey only have until tomorrow to do, though?

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

No worries. What does Comey only have until tomorrow to do, though?

If I recall, it has to do with the emails.

Mr.GameCrazy said:

Can't imagine what he'd be expected to do by tomorrow. They're saying there are 650,000 total emails, "thousands" related to the Clinton case, and it'll take weeks to go through them all.

badgenome said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Can't imagine what he'd be expected to do by tomorrow. They're saying there are 650,000 total emails, "thousands" related to the Clinton case, and it'll take weeks to go through them all.

Then he'd better get to work Comey through those emails! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

ba dump tsssssss

ohyou.png

Final-Fan said:
badgenome said:

Wow, get off of this thread. 

Sarcasm

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'