By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

PwerlvlAmy said:

Not really. Obama geting a third term to continue that agenda. Kaine might not follow what both clinton/obama want

Did you read the news lately about the South Korean president being controlled by a shadow council? We're probably not so different, and I really think we might find out huge some stuff this week that will bring the whole administration down. As in, "Did you ever wonder why American foreign policy is so stupid and apparently self-defeating?" huge.

So in short neither Kaine nor anyone else would be much different. Except Trump, and they'd probably have him killed if they let him win in the first place... unless they're totally exposed after all this.

REAL LIFE IS METAL GEAR NOW.

Around the Network

Senator Armstrong for President
Vice President Giant Meteor

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Senator Armstrong for President
Vice President Giant Meteor

Kazuhira for Secretary of Hamburgers.

VGPolyglot said:
Nem said:

You are the one not making sense. Not having all the information means that it may or may not have happened. Not that it happened for sure. You are ASSUMING without any proof to be sure.

She already apologised for the server thing. She admited it was her mistake and there was no protocol so she was left to her own devices. That does not make her crooked.

I believe the tally is Hillary lies 14% of the time and Trump lies 54% of the time. Now make your choice.

Yeah, I did. And I chose neither.

Sadly, you don't have an alternative as the other candidates are just as bad or worse. You can not vote, but that will only leave the decision to others.

No updates yet, this is a complete mess.

Around the Network

the political arena between Dems & Republican party finger pointing , but it is ironic when one side says this election is rigged..but points at the other party ..when things like this went on..and the same company just changed its name and still provides so.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/214505-2/214505/

And read and smirk...

http://columbusfreepress.com/article/diebold-indicted-its-spectre-still-haunts-ohio-elections

Ironically funny..are you really going to quote Drain the swamp Mr. Trump?..Really?

Snicker.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Nem said:
VGPolyglot said:

Sadly, you don't have an alternative as the other candidates are just as bad or worse. You can not vote, but that will only leave the decision to others.

It's stupid expecting positive change in a system that is specifically made for the elites in the first place. The only way that it will change is revolution. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen.

Bandorr said:
"“Unfortunately, Director Comey’s letter has been misunderstood,” the letter reads. “It is already being used for political purposes, creating a misleading impression regarding the FBI’s intent and actions."

Is absolutely true. Instead of getting a warrant, verifying the e-mails, and checking to see if they were duplicates or anything of interest - Comey panics and runs off to tell congress. He is so afraid of what will happen to him he ignores the advice of the Justice Department despite the fact he has nothing really to tell.

Resulting in days of poor press from people with no information to post.

There has actually been one concrete result of this:  Clinton shooting herself in the foot.  (Claimed the FBI letter went "originally" only to Republicans—yeah, if you don't count the CCs to Democrats as "original".) 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I keep googling "Hillary" hoping we get something big today, but so far, nothing.

Anticlimactic

Nem said:
VGPolyglot said:

It's a good thing that your opinion doesn't mean much on the matter, living in Portugal and all. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames