By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Pro: The Worlds Most Powerful Console

* Until Scorpio arrives.

Around the Network
sergiodaly said:
Ljink96 said:

Yeah, did they forget Scorpio is eventually coming out? I guess they wouldn't be incorrect...for now. 

ps5 is eventually comming out, does that mean MS can't advertise scorpio as the most powerful console next year?

Power does matter.

Soundwave said:
* Until Scorpio arrives.

* Until PS5 arrives.

Yeah ... it's silly.

The PS4 and the PS4 Pro are the most powerful console on the market. Just relax and accept the truth, it will set you free.

The PS5 Exists. 

Vasto said:
Power does matter.

Does it matter right now?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
Rafie said:
Vasto said:
Power does matter.

Does it matter right now?

Thats a good question. 

d21lewis said:
Zekkyou said:

I believe you're right that they haven't specified details on that front, but we can make some fairly firm assumptions based on the PSVR itself, and the design focus of the Pro. 

PSVR's screen is limited to 1080p (2x960x1080), so anything not currently hitting that target should be able to with the Pro. The upgrades to games already hitting a 1080p target will have to be limited to graphics, and performance when possible. On the graphics end, how dramatic the improvement will be will probably depend on the game. If it's made with the Pro (or PC) as the lead platform, there's room for some fairly significant improvements. In stuff built specifically for the standard PS4, the upgrades will probably be limited to stuff that can be improved just by changing a variable in the base version (render distance, etc).

Thanks, man. And whether it boosts PSVR the way I hope it does or not, I'm already excited. Now, if only I could decide which 4K TV I should get....

No problem! I'm pretty excited too. While i wish it was a bit stronger (it's amazing for the price, but i don't mind paying more), their Horizon footage sold me on it. 

Can't help you on the TV end, i do my 4k gaming on a PC monitor :p Good luck though. 

Carl2291 said:
That's one of the worst adverts I've ever seen.

Really?   i actually really enjoyed it. 

good

Bad ad and Sony better watch themselves or they could be sued for false advertising.
I am getting the ps4 pro, just wish they were using facts for ads

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1