By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If Trump loses, do you think he will try to run again in 2020?

Do you think Trump will run again for president if he loses this election?

Yes 28 9.40%

No 128 42.95%

I hope he does 31 10.40%

I hope he doesn't 86 28.86%

I don't care 25 8.39%

Total:298
AbbathTheGrim said:
Ronster316 said:
The ENTHUSIASM at Killary Clinton rallys.. SUCH HIGH ENERGY...... ALL 15 ATTENDEES ;)

Hey, what about that bet, backpedalling?

Absolutely not, just waiting for more people to take the bet... its going to be GLORIOUS seeing Trump Avatars EVERYWHERE on this site.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

He could try running as an independent, he could take with him a lot of republican votes.

Which would pretty much gauruntee a Clinton victory in 2020 again. Trump won't admit it, but I think this campaign has taken its toll on Trump too, the last 2 months especially. 

He's lived in a pretty cushy life, but all the campaign stops, speeches, media interviews, and his own scandals I think have internally kinda exhausted him. 

Most likely.

But if Trump somehow manages to run for the Republican party, which may be unlikely but crazy shit happens, and Hilary doesn't convince people that she is a good president during her 4 years, I wonder if Trump has a chance.

All the nasty stuff about Trump that has been exposed and people already know, all that stuff, I wonder if a lot people would just feel like they can look past it if this two candidates face each other with a lackluster Clinton presidency.

If Trump doesn't do more crazy stuff and faces a Hilary Clinton with a lackluster presidency and her campaign just keeps bringing the old stuff she used against Trump during this first presidential showdown as criticism against his character, perhaps people will feel like they are just beating a dead horse.

All in all, regardless of Trump being the candidate or not, Clinton must step up during these four years because she is not a popular candidate and it feels like she needs to make people like her.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Ronster316 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Hey, what about that bet, backpedalling?

Absolutely not, just waiting for more people to take the bet... its going to be GLORIOUS seeing Trump Avatars EVERYWHERE on this site.

Well, nothing is stopping you from taking bets as they come.

I called dibs first so the bet I propose is the following:

You take control of my avatar for a month if Trump wins, I take control of your avatar if Hilary wins.

- loser must post at least three times a week (if you want more, I am totally opened to it)

- loser cannot object, reject or refuse to the avatar the winner choses, as long as it goes with what is permitted her in VGChartz (in other words, no stuff that gets anyone banned)

Do you take the bet Ronster?

AbbathTheGrim said:
Ronster316 said:

You take control of my avatar for a month if Trump wins, I take control of your avatar if Hilary wins.

- loser must post at least three times a week (if you want more, I am totally opened to it)

- loser cannot object, reject or refuse to the avatar the winner choses, as long as it goes with what is permitted her in VGChartz (in other words, no stuff that gets anyone banned)

I will take the bet AbbathTheGrim........  as long as ALL others who take this bet do the same as you have proposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_158134889&feature=iv&src_vid=W-VzSG-2oYI&v=kypl1MYuKDY

He'd never do it. I wish he would. He is destroying the GOP this cycle, but he'll never get a second shot.

First of all, his finances are going to be RUINED by then. The man's entire business is to stick his name on the front of buildings... Who the hell is gonna wanna stick his name on their building now? EVERYONE knows who Donald Trump is now. He has his ultra hard right followers, but they'll largely disappear after the election. I hope. And I don't think those crazies are enough to support Trump's businesses.

Secondly, the republican party is going to come together in a never before showing of unity to oust the man from ever stepping foot in politics ever again. Sure they stand behind him now, but after the election, they're going on a witch hunt.

That's actually another reason I think his business is going to go kaput. He's just pissed off all the richest people in the world. They're going to go out of their way to ruin the man after this.

Thirdly, because of all the damage to his finance, he's gonna be too scared to try to run again. Even as a "self-funded" candidate. If he pulls any semblance of wealth out of his current state, he's gonna be too scared to try again. Even the dumbest person won't jump into the fire a second time.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I will take the bet AbbathTheGrim........  as long as ALL others who take this bet do the same as you have proposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_158134889&feature=iv&src_vid=W-VzSG-2oYI&v=kypl1MYuKDY

Well dude, I am right here right now telling you I will have that Pro-Trump avatar if Hillary loses and you agree to use an avatar of my selection if the opposite happens and Trump loses.

I can't control the actions of others, their business shouldn't meddle in the bet between you and I.

It seems you are coming up  with obstacles to backpedal away from this bet.

What is this:

"I will take the bet AbbathTheGrim........ as long as ALL others who take this bet do the same as you have proposed"

So the bet between you and I is not valid if you say the others didn't do the same thing I did?

How will you judge that? How can I judge that? What "others"?

melbye said:
Yes he will, and if Clinton is a bad president he is going to use that for all it is worth

First she has to be a bad President.  If anything from reading the Wikileaks that I have learned is that Hillary is your basic politician.  She will probably do the things she said she will do if Congress is run by Dems or they loose their majority.  If not she probably will pretty much do as all Dems do so nothing will change that much if at all.

AbbathTheGrim said:
Ronster316 said:

Well dude, I am right here right now telling you I will have that Pro-Trump avatar if Hillary loses and you agree to use an avatar of my selection if the opposite happens and Trump loses.

I can't control the actions of others, their business shouldn't meddle in the bet between you and I.

What is this:

"I will take the bet AbbathTheGrim........ as long as ALL others who take this bet do the same as you have proposed"

So the bet between you and I is not valid if you say the others didn't do the same thing I did?

What i was essentially saying is..... anyone who takes the bet, pretty much has to go with what you have suggested.

So heres the deal......... if you, AND 4 others take the bet with the ramifications that you have proposed, then i'm in ok :)

Also..... how about those Killary e-mails getting re-investigated by the FBI.. you got a squeaky bum yet?

Ronster316 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

What is this:

What i was essentially saying is..... anyone who takes the bet, pretty much has to go with what you have suggested.

So heres the deal......... if you, AND 4 others take the bet with the ramifications that you have proposed, then i'm in ok :)

Also..... how about those Killary e-mails getting re-investigated by the FBI.. you got a squeaky bum yet?

Will your sentences be served consecutively or concurrently?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Ronster316 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

What is this:

Ok, could you please say you "accept the bet"?

I want to make things clear, the bet is the following:

1) I say Clinton will win, you say Trump will win, the one who loses the prediction will do the following:

a) surrender Avatar control to the winner of the prediction, a picture will be chosen by the winner which the loser must use for a whole month (31 days)

b) loser cannot object to the Avatar chosen by the winner (unless the Avatar picture could get the person banned and winner must chose a new one, in case of dispute we'll contact a Mod)

c) loser must post AT LEAST 3 times within a week

Ronster, do you accept this bet, yes or no?

Dude, I was born ready, no squeaky bum :D