By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Have your ever been banned here?

Have you ever been banned here?

Once 18 20.93%

Never 46 53.49%

More than one time 22 25.58%

Total:86
Slarvax said:
StarOcean said:

The only public figures here that are on the site right now are ReviewTechUSA and Arlo. We have a few others but they dont post often

Rich of ReviewTechUSA is acually here!? I thought it was some parody account.

Nah, it's him. There's a few people who use our site but don't know if they made an account. People like GaijinGoomba and MatPat 

Around the Network

I got banned some time ago...I think the first week I came to VGC. I was new to this type of thing and I got into a argument with somebody I don't think is even here anymore. I also almost got banned for calling somebody butthurt, I didn't know that was such a bad thing to say...

Twice. First time for trolling, which I absolutely do not agree with and never will, and then again for protesting the first ban, which I'm okay with because I pretty much got it on purpose. I was a hair's breadth from leaving VGC after that.

Yep, but it was requested so it doesn't really count

Nope. I feel like if I ever do get banned it will probably be for a dumb reason though.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
No,

I rarely report as well, but it seems to get the person banned 50% of the time.

Me too... Only with those that have an agenda against whatever ( It doesn't have to be my preferred gamign company ) !

What irks me,  is that when you have a fierce debate with a member and you may both crossing the limits, that guy might not be banned because you chose to not report him but that guy has reported you and you get banned! What an Ingratidude lol !

StarOcean said:
tak13 said:

Really? What about public figures that are also members here? lol

As for you banning, I hope you didn't voted once... It had been overturned!

The only public figures here that are on the site right now are ReviewTechUSA and Arlo. We have a few others but they dont post often

I was meaning   twitter personalities... I can't say more!

cycycychris said:
StarOcean said:

Nah, it's him. There's a few people who use our site but don't know if they made an account. People like GaijinGoomba and MatPat 

I remember seeing this one a while go and wondering if it was really was him

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/136641/alphaomegasin/posts/#content

I don't even remember writing that comment on that person's profile.

cycycychris said:
StarOcean said:

I remember seeing this one a while go and wondering if it was really was him

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/136641/alphaomegasin/posts/#content

You could always ask him on Twitter

yeah, I used to be too harsh and was considered trolling.