By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - this is why everyone should hate fc barcelona

crissindahouse said:
Jpcc86 said:
But what about those awesome goals they score all the time?

Well, if you are a fan of a team just because of their success you have already lost

Yeah man, fuck liking a team because they're fun to watch, work together and produce great football with their skills. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
crissindahouse said:

Well, if you are a fan of a team just because of their success you have already lost

Yeah man, fuck liking a team because they're fun to watch, work together and produce great football with their skills. 

I know right? I hate it when people like teams that have incredible skill. 

This is pretty much the reason why I stopped watching football.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

ArchangelMadzz said:
crissindahouse said:

Well, I find fan culture and what a team represents much more important to choose if that team is something I want to root for. I'm not saying people shouldn't be Barcelona fans, just that I can't take fans of  a team serious who are only fans because that team wins a lot. 

I would even say that most of these fans who also laugh about other teams would be fans of these other teams if they would be more successful. They are fans of success and not the team and their "hate" against other teams is also irrelevant since it's only coincidence which club they are a fan of. They would be pretty much fan of any team if that would win the most lol. 

princevenom said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
I don't see anything, what's happening here?

GIF

Who threw that brick?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Well, I find fan culture and what a team represents much more important to choose if that team is something I want to root for. I'm not saying people shouldn't be Barcelona fans, just that I can't take fans of  a team serious who are only fans because that team wins a lot. 

I would even say that most of these fans who also laugh about other teams would be fans of these other teams if they would be more successful. They are fans of success and not the team and their "hate" against other teams is also irrelevant since it's only coincidence which club they are a fan of. They would be pretty much fan of any team if that would win the most lol. 

You're assuming quite a lot there. A lot of people just enjoy watching them play, you can't really see anything like it elsewhere. 

AbbathTheGrim said:
princevenom said:

GIF

Who threw that brick?

valencia fans

lmao when did this happen

They're a soccer team...If we started hating soccer teams for being over dramatic babies the sport would be dead by now.

This. This is how you play sports.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:

They're a soccer team...If we started hating soccer teams for being over dramatic babies the sport would be dead by now.

This. This is how you play sports.

Yeah but really no one would blame him for taking the day off I guess.