By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - this is why everyone should hate fc barcelona

They're a soccer team...If we started hating soccer teams for being over dramatic babies the sport would be dead by now.

This. This is how you play sports.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:

They're a soccer team...If we started hating soccer teams for being over dramatic babies the sport would be dead by now.

This. This is how you play sports.

Yeah but really no one would blame him for taking the day off I guess.

PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

They may have overreacted, but it makes much more sense to hate the idiots throwing stuff at players than to hate the players. Oh and, that isn`t even cheating since they`re not even gaining anything from it...

Oh... and the way you say that makes me assume you are either a Man Utd or Real Madrid fan. Either way you don`t really have a leg to stand on for that kind of criticism...

i don't know about you but if someone trow me something at my face i will dive, because i'm very jumpy when i get scared. the other day i was changing the diaper of my son and while he was naked, he starts to pee and i was so surprise that i almost fell on the floor.

i like barcelona since the Figo and Ronaldo days and i kept watching their game since then i all i can say is that i enjoy them immensely. don't care about any other thing but those 90 minutes.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4