By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can someone explain why some games miss data? Like europe..

Its hard to get filling and meaningful data from Europe, there are so many countries with different markets, rules and sovereignity.
There are also three unions interfering with markets; EU, Schengen and EØS.

Around the Network

^

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

It's difficult but it's certainly an important issue that needs addressing. If someone comes to the site to find sales for a specific game and sees that half the data is missing then they won't be back. That's not good for the growth or image of the site.

The big issue:

Even if IOI has the data, it takes time to MANUALLY merge the numbers together....There are (litterally) hundreds of games that need mereged, and require coding, and various work to do. ioi is one man (albiet very smart, and wonderful)....So it takes time.

But trust me, ioi will do it. I, like you, await some sort of AC6 sales numbers too, as it could hit 750k or more with Euro numbers some day.

Also, another issue is "others" includes........non-European countries like AUS, NZ, SK, Taiwan, and others - which have numbers very hard to track, at times.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I love to see skate numbers ..
may be it already hit 1 million !

Around the Network

yeah skate is another one.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.