By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1 *May contain spoilers*

KLXVER said:

Did anyone see the new episode of The Walking Dead?

I rarely make threads about TV shows, but this has to be the most disturbing thing Ive seen in a long time. I never thought they would go as far as they did with this episode. 

I was always a fan of TWD, but this episode just made me care for the characters more than I ever have. It really goes to show how much better TV shows have gotten over the past ten years. They have far surpassed movies imo.

Just want to see what other people thought of it.

Let me just get this off my chest that no one truly knew who was going to die, and anyone who guessed correctly did so really not knowing why.  With that said even if we knew intellectually that Abraham and Glenn were getting it, emotionally it was still a shock when we saw it happened.  Or course we don't want to see anyone die, but it wasn't too much of a shock when Abraham was hit yet it was still gut wrenching.  And to be honest, I was fooled from that point, thinking he was the only one.  But I still wouldn't say that I was shocked when Glenn got it, but it was really horrific and sad to see him go.

I've had the privlidge to meet Steven Yeun at Comic Con 2014.  The first words I said to him was, "So when are they going to kill off your character?"  He joking said, "Hopefully never."  Here's a shot he took of us that I'd posted on these forums before:

If he's in New Orleans next year, I plan to see him.