By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Calls Scorpio “The Only Console” Capable Of “True 4K” and “Hi-Fidelity VR”

GribbleGrunger said:
Azuren said:
PS4Pro plays certain games at native 4K, so it just shows that Microsoft doesn't research.

I'm sure they do their research, which leaves us with only one conclusion ...

Around the Network
Radek said:

Sony has been saying from the very start that most of PS4 Pro games will upscale from resolutions around 1530p up to 1800p, and majority of xbox fanboys still think Xbox One S already does that.

Unless you provide data to back that up (for example, quotes from this forum), this is talking completely out of your ass

I have yet to see anyone that connects "1530p" (whatever that even is, perhaps coming from the same place like the other statement) or "1800p" with the Xbox One S but enlighten us with where you are basing that off because otherwise this is intential generalizing to heat up a discussion where it's not needed.

GribbleGrunger said:

Doesn't matter. I really can't be bothered.

The fact that you are replying to this thread shows otherwise :)

Imaginedvl said:

Ok, Sherlock, what was it I'd said in that post and then deleted?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Imaginedvl said:

Really bothered I can see :)

Don't worry, this is just marketing going on here and nothing personal.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Doesn't matter. I really can't be bothered.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1298961

It's a conspiracy and you have to open your eyes to see the truth. Read the thread according to the context of this thread and you will see it.

walsufnir said:
"The Cell is a thousand times faster than any other chip! Please buy a PS3."

Console marketing business as usual. But interesting that so many people who never had the slightest interest to buy a MS console anyway talk about it

Shush! Microsoft is the evil here and the only company out there doing that kind of dirty and upseting  marketing, stop bringing some non-sensical real facts into this thread.

As far as the underlined part of your post: As mentionned by few who keep posting in the Microsoft thread or need to write things in their signature to confort themselves, they are not bothered at all anyway :)

Imaginedvl said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Some of you have a rather odd interpretation of what 'bothered' means.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Imaginedvl said:

Some of you have a rather odd interpretation of what 'bothered' means.

Here to help you using Microsoft search engine (pretty sure you can use your Linux or Play Station Four machine to open the link too) :)

> https://www.bing.com/search?q=bothered+definition&FORM=EDGENA
> in our context: (of a circumstance or event) worry, disturb, or upset (someone)

You are welcome!

walsufnir said:
Imaginedvl said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1298961

It's a conspiracy and you have to open your eyes to see the truth. Read the thread according to the context of this thread and you will see it.

Oh my! I actually read it and can see EXACTLY what you are talking about :)

Thanks for sharing man.

On the OP topic, I really hope they will share more information soon. I'm quite hyped for this little baby. I wonder what will be the official name.

Maybe "Xbox 4k" as it is the only console who truely can do native 4k after all :)