By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamexplain interviews an actor from the Switch Teaser

There is surprisingly alot of information in there.The actor says that the joy-cons are actually quite confortable, that the pro controller is, in his opinion, one of the most confortable controllers he has ever used, and a bit more.Its a really interesting interview and I suggest you guys see it fast.I dont know if he is actually allowed to say those things!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQu0hyYcnR4

Edit: No information about specs or touchscreen or something of the like, of course.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Yeah a lot of things got revealed. Hopefully they can get the lady who played the new Mario game on an interview.

I doubt they can say anything negative and will be under some sort of NDA to disclose any real info such as specs, ease of use, comfort etc. Especially if they want to have a successful career advertising products.

Fei-Hung said:
I doubt they can say anything negative and will be under some sort of NDA to disclose any real info such as specs, ease of use, comfort etc. Especially if they want to have a successful career advertising products.

He is not affiliated with Nintendo, nor he is a profissional actor.He is literally just a random guy that got chosen to do the ad.See the interview, its really entertaining on its own.

Oh, and he does say that the Pro controller is really confortable, and the joy-cons are good too.(not when playing with just one sideways, that he didnt even know it could be done at the time)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Fei-Hung said:

He is not affiliated with Nintendo, nor he is a profissional actor.He is literally just a random guy that got chosen to do the ad.See the interview, its really entertaining on its own.

Oh, and he does say that the Pro controller is really confortable, and the joy-cons are good too.(not when playing with just one sideways, that he didnt even know it could be done at the time)

What he said.

Around the Network

I listened to the conversation earlier, and it did shed light on things, but is only by his perspective :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

It was a nice listen! And the guy seemed pretty down to earth.

I like how he didn't knew that he was going to be in the NX or Switch trailer. And then he said his reaction when he figured out that it was the NX!

Very lucky! And like he said, it must've been hard to keep it a secret XD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

cycycychris said:
jason1637 said:
Yeah a lot of things got revealed. Hopefully they can get the lady who played the new Mario game on an interview.

99% can gaurentee that she was not playing the game. Everything in this commercial was edited in post production. The guy in this interview even admits they were playing on a blank screen. All she could say is how nice her reflection look in the TV screen.

Thats why the skyrim footage is questionable.

That looked like it was a HQ video taken from a PC running all the mods ect and at a high resolution.

Its probably not representive of what the switch is able to do.

It was a video being shown on the tv, and the actor was just "playing along" to the video.

A few things he knows which he can't say..... oh my

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

JRPGfan said:
cycycychris said:

99% can gaurentee that she was not playing the game. Everything in this commercial was edited in post production. The guy in this interview even admits they were playing on a blank screen. All she could say is how nice her reflection look in the TV screen.

Thats why the skyrim footage is questionable.

That looked like it was a HQ video taken from a PC running all the mods ect and at a high resolution.

Its probably not representive of what the switch is able to do.

It was a video being shown on the tv, and the actor was just "playing along" to the video.

How can you even tell it has mods? There was around 20 seconds of footage.