By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch trailer becomes most viewed on Nintendo YouTube channel in less than 24h

Small observation:the trailer from the Nintendo japan youtube channel has over 2 million views already.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Hopefully they all like the concept

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

14m currently.

Miyamotoo said:

14m currently.

Switch already beat Wii U and it's not even out yet!

It should reach 20m in no time.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Wow Breath of the Wild only got 9 million views? That's quite surprising that was the most in all of Nintendo's channel.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Wow Breath of the Wild only got 9 million views? That's quite surprising that was the most in all of Nintendo's channel.

Only!? When was relased become most views Nintendo YouTube video only after 24h, curently has 3m more views than 3rd most viewed Nintendo video on Nintendo YouTube channel only few months after release of Zelda video.

Zelda BotW have huge number of views, but Switch destroyed it.

It also has another 2,5m on Youtube japan and about 650k on the UK channel. It's not the most popular video on either of those (yet) though.

Does nintendo have an officil channel on that japanese video site that is way more popular than youtube over there?
(i forget the name).

Anyways initial response to the teaser seems to be positive and spread fast, hopefully this means the genral public will be more aware of the system than they have of the wiiU.

Miyamotoo said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Only!? When was relased become most views Nintendo YouTube video only after 24h, curently has 3m more views than 3rd most viewed Nintendo video on Nintendo YouTube channel only few months after release of Zelda video.

Relative to Nintendo's channel.

What I'm saying is overall for 9 million to be the most viewed video on their channel is surprising for me, I thought they'd have hit 10 million several times.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Miyamotoo said:

Relative to Nintendo's channel.

What I'm saying is overall for 9 million to be the most viewed video on their channel is surprising for me, I thought they'd have hit 10 million several times.

Nintendo channel is relatively new.I think its just over 2 years old.So it missed most of Nintendo best games and by extent trailers.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1