By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Switch weaker than Wii U

Nintendo had to sacrifice power to keep the cost down. it looks like an expensive device.

Around the Network

Are you drunk by any chance?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

would be commercial suicide, although I think it will be weaker than X1 which is diappointing

The home docking mode seems to give it a boost, whereas the mobile part has a drop

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Zelda looked jaggy and laggy my friends. Nintendo done goofed. I will wait until we see full screen videogame trailers but all signs point to failure. 90% of people want power and things that look good. It's really not rocket science. Who is in charge of that company?

Around the Network

Not even the most cynical PC overlord would claim to see anything worth of a comparison in that footage.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Why would it be weaker than the WiiU just because it is a kinda-sorta handheld? And do you think Bethesda would have even bothered if they had to work with something EVEN WEAKER than the U?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

supposedly these are the specs. Take it with a grain of salt.

CPU:
Four ARM Cortex-A57 cores, maximum 2 GHz
L2 cache, 2 MB
64-bit ARMv8
Crypto extension enabled

GPU:
NVIDIA second-generation Maxwell architecture
256 CUDA cores, maximum 1 GHz
1024 FLOPS/cycle
Texture: 16 pixels/cycle
Fill: 14.4 pixels/cycle

Main memory:
Capacity of 4 GB
Bandwidth: 25.6 GB/s
VRAM: shared

System Memory:
Capacity: 32 GB, Maximum transfer rate: 400 MB/s
USB
USB 2.0 and 3.0
Video Output
60 fps, at a maximum of 1920×1080 pixels
Or 30 fps at 3840×2160 pixels
The screen:
6.2" IPS LCD, 1280×720 pixels
Capacitance method, 10-point multi-touch

What's with all these troll threads.

illdill1987 said:
Zelda looked jaggy and laggy my friends. Nintendo done goofed. I will wait until we see full screen videogame trailers but all signs point to failure. 90% of people want power and things that look good. It's really not rocket science. Who is in charge of that company?

You don't seem to know how easy it is for a mobile SoC to top the power of the Wii U.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.