By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch is.. bad

I love it :p

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
I think it looks amazing. All I wanted and more. Cant fucking wait for the Switch!

It looks like a cheap plastic toys from aliexpress.

onionberry said:
Ariakon said:

Ughh...to both of you :)

yeah not my real opinion, but his thread is really ughhh

Oh okay, my bad :)

go to bed my friend, it looked amazing!!

I thought the trailer was good, console definitely has me excited and very tempted to buy one, though that will depend on launch games, price etc.
Genuinely excited to see what it becomes!

Around the Network

The name is stupid. REALLY STUPID.

But, until i put my hands on it, i reserve any judgement on the console. The controllers that are attached LOOK really cheesy though.

It is near the end of the end....

I ain't spelling doom, but I would agree that I didn't exactly get excited by this. Watching the video, all I thought was "Is this all it is?" And I even had terribly low expectations.

Are we sure they're ports? Mario Kart 8 didn't have King Boo. Splatoon didn't have hairstyles.

Name/branding kinda is bland, but at least it looks a lot better than the Wii U tablet.

It's basically a Nintendo going portable pretty much, they're not competing for the traditional console market anymore. This is not really going to be a functional primary console for anyone other than really dedicated Nintendo fans.

Graphics are once again like a full generation behind everyone else.

Boberkun said:

Terrible name, terrible appearence, some ugly western game from the previous gaming era, two Wii U ports and another Mario 3D World rehash with the different camera's angle.

I wasn't excited in a first place. At least I'll get my Zelda U in March. I hope I'll get it in March.

This will be huge and you will be forgotten. Bye.