By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyrim appears to be on NX

Speechless 0.0

Around the Network

Actually he was just watching a twitch Let's Play and pretended to play along.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

A port of Skyrim is old, but if Skyrim HD is there, there's no reasion to not see other Bethesda games. Also, if Bethesda changed their mind, what will T2 do? Will the insane prediction of RDD2 be real after all?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

twintail said:
a port of a really old game is not that mind blowing

i mean i know this is a company that doesnt release nintendo games traditionally but not really seeing the big deal.

You answered your own question though. Sure the game isn't anything new, but seeing a third party like Bethesda releasing on a Nintendo console when they usualy don't is a good sign that Nintendo is improving third party support at least. 

If it is Skyrim Remastered, yes it is a big deal. It shows Bethesda is giving NX suppory with their most current release.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

A port of a really old game that won't sell, whoop-de-doo.

On the third party side, this is below disappointing.
On the Nintendo side, you only seem to have one new game (Mario).
On the hardware side, this is a beefed up handheld.

Frankly, nothing much is what I expected from Nintendo, and I got nothing much.

Depends on which game, but it's still Skyrim!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

twintail said:

i mean i know this is a company that doesnt release nintendo games traditionally but not really seeing the big deal.

You kind of missed the point, Skyrim and mind you I think he's playing the Remastered version due to the textures signals Bethesda's support which could mean Fallout and ES6 could land on the platform. If it's indeed the remastered version it would mean the platform has to be around PS4 and X1 but how they've manage to get that performance on the portable element is anyone's guess.

FloatingWaffles said:
twintail said:

You answered your own question though. Sure the game isn't anything new, but seeing a third party like Bethesda releasing on a Nintendo console when they usualy don't is a good sign that Nintendo is improving third party support at least. 

Not really, no. It's a new console, a lot of developers will announce that they are working on it, like they did with the Wii U. And if the console or its games don't sell well, the Switch versions will be postponed and/or cancelled, like several games did with the Wii U. It's obvious for a developer to be here when a console launch, and to run away if it doesn't work.

Its skyrim Especial edition 4k resolution and all graphics add ons that was long time released on steam.

34 years playing games.