By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Red Dead 3 announcement with the NX

Ryng_Tolu said:
onionberry said:

if what I'm saying doesn't happen I will post a picture of my big butt.

So Read dead on NX or not, i'll be happy in anyways.

Me too. :)

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

i wouldnt take what emily rogers said as 100% 

Yup this. She is also predicting that NX is a 500 GFLOPS 720p tablet powered by Nvidia.

yeah a lot of her predictions have been more wrong than they are right

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

setsunatenshi said:
Game_God said:

For my post to be a diatribe, all those you posted before surely need to fall in the same category!

My posts don't adress the veracity or lack of it about what onionberry wrote, just your patronizing tone in this thread, so you being right or not the subject!

Game ratings exist so children can pick play "adult" games to make them feel all grown up, that is what happens in reality.

When you're an adult you don't care about the game age rating, you play what you like, on the other hand +18 rating is like putting honey on a game for kids...

oh no... you're the tone police. I guess I better watch out or I might get thrown into tone jail.

get over yourself. being right or wrong on the subject is all that matters as well as the logic behind my predictions. i didn't insult anyone or even any precious company you may or may not admire.

games exist because people want to make them and play them. it's a hobby much like watching tv, films or reading a book is and can be as much for adults or for children as any of those mediums can. it depends on the specific work of art. Just because a child could read Harry Potter and enjoy it a lot, it doesn't mean they are mature enough to read Nietzsche or Tolstoy.

I'm sorry, I guess I might be patronizing to Harry Potter fans in this last comment. 2nd strike from the tone police...

being right or wrong on the subject is all that matters - So you're a Trump supporter ... OK

The_Yoda said:
setsunatenshi said:

oh no... you're the tone police. I guess I better watch out or I might get thrown into tone jail.

get over yourself. being right or wrong on the subject is all that matters as well as the logic behind my predictions. i didn't insult anyone or even any precious company you may or may not admire.

games exist because people want to make them and play them. it's a hobby much like watching tv, films or reading a book is and can be as much for adults or for children as any of those mediums can. it depends on the specific work of art. Just because a child could read Harry Potter and enjoy it a lot, it doesn't mean they are mature enough to read Nietzsche or Tolstoy.

I'm sorry, I guess I might be patronizing to Harry Potter fans in this last comment. 2nd strike from the tone police...

being right or wrong on the subject is all that matters - So you're a Trump supporter ... OK

leave politics out of this pleaseeee

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:

Prove that.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Prove that.

You had the prediction about Wii U selling gangbusters right? 

PwerlvlAmy said:
The_Yoda said:

leave politics out of this pleaseeee

Fair enough, I was just returning his jab.  I was trying to illustrate how asinine his statement was that it doesn't matter how you say something as long as you're right.

Nautilus said:
setsunatenshi said:

R* doesn't need to be a sidenote on Nintendo's show, they can afford to be the main event whenever they chose to reveal the new GTA or Red Dead and that means they wouldn't throw out the impact of making a first impression on a supposed reveal for a new hardware, especially Nintendo hardware. It just makes 0 sense, and you can quote me on this when finally the NX shows and you hear/see nothing regarding R* there.

And since when appearing on a Nintendo conference, be it live or a direct, for a new hardware make zero sense?Assuming that the NX can handle the game just fine, it would make 100% sense to make the debut there.The hype for the NX is big for several reasons, and when Nintendo says when they are revealing it, everyone will tune in, be it out of curiosity or because he is interested in the machine.And if Rockstar manages to capitalize on the hype, it would make for a bigger impact than revealing anywhere else in my opinion.Its quite tiring, to be completely honest, to hear as the only argument "Its Nintendo, they dont want/dont have audience for "mature" games".Im not saying wether this reveal at the NX unveil is possible or not, Im discussing wether it would have impact or not ig shown there.People forget that Nintendo in one of the oldest and most influential, if not the mist, companies out there.If the reveal is done properly, it could have wide reaching effects.

The hype for the NX is big for Nintendo fans. I have not even once in real life heard anyone say 'wow, what about that NX? can't wait to see what it's all about'

The cross section of Nintendo and RDR fans is probably as thin as Trump's skin.

R* sold more copies of RDR (without ever going to PC even) than Nintendo did with it's last home console. And pro tip... none of them were on Nintendo hardware. It's irrelevant what Nintendo 'used to be' in your eyes, most of the people who grew up playin NES have for long time ago moved on to PS, Xbox and PC. Good on them to have some of a foot on the pre-teen and family friendly / casual audience, they are a great introduction to the new generations to gaming as a hobby.

I'm not trying to be confrontational here, but I think there's a desperate need of a reality check by some people commenting on this speculation.

onionberry said:

People are not going to believe me because I'm not going to talk about my source, to you, I'm just a random vgchartz user shit posting. I would think the same because it sounds ridiculous. I live in NY and I know someone from NY, and that someone told me that RD3 is going to be announced with the Nintendo NX. I would never post this ridiculous thread but I have my reasons to believe. So yeah, surprise surprise. Please tag. In a few days you're going to comeback and say that I was guessing, and others will say fuck you for the spoiler so I will be hated anyways.

Well that was debunked quickly.

BraLoD said:
BraLoD said:
Don't believe it

You said it, bro!

I love it when my source is me!

This thread is missing something.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....