By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last Guardian is my personal Must Have title

Hey everybody. After watching the Pewds' video about The Last Guardian I am really, really amazed by this game. My gf and I have planned on buying a PS4 later that year anyway, but this is the very first game I saw now that really got my attention. The art style is beautiful and the animations are beyond anything I ever saw in a video game. I really need this! I applaud Sony for this brilliant game in advance. What about you? What are your feelings about it?

Around the Network

Honestly, I really don't know how to feel about it. Its practically just been vapourware for years and other than a few gameplay clips we recently got there isn't much to go on. I'll have to wait for actual reviews.

I'm looking forward to it. Hope its good.

Too little too lat. Sony must discipline their japanese teams. Also, they NEED to put the Siren Team back in making horror games, the time is right and no one makes horror games like Project Siren. We do not need Gravity Rush that bad.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Two years ago i was like:
"Sony, just promise me you will release this game. Promise me you will release it. I don't even have a wife, but i want my future children or grand-children be able to play this game."

Around the Network

Yeah man, I'm excited. Despite its low output, Team Ico has been Sony's most talented internal studio and Ueda its most brilliant mind. Ueda and most of his team are moving on but I'm hopeful The Last Guardian will be an awesome goodbye.

The game definitely looks promising. I wont be picking this up launch day but if feedback has been great upon release then I'll likely pick this up when its cheap at least. Got way too many PS4 games coming out that I want to play first. Freggin' Sony lol

BasilZero said:
I'll be getting it sometime next year.

Got too many games on my plate to get in the next 5 months.

Pokemon Sun, FFXV, Persona 5 and FFXII TZA will be eating up my time for the next 5-7 months.

My personal must have title is the one I've been waiting for since I was in high school and I'm sure ya'll can guess which one that is ;)

You mean Chocobo Racing 3D, right? Too bad it got stomped down.

BasilZero said:
GoOnKid said:

You mean Chocobo Racing 3D, right? Too bad it got stomped down.

;(

That is a low blow yo n_n

xD jk

Must be FFXV then.

I'm sure it will be fun, but I'm nowhere near as hyped for it as I was say seven years ago. It just doesn't look as amazing or impactful by today's standards. Definitely buying though.