Total:48

Success.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

They are trying to be relevant so hard. They know this game wouldn't get the same number on Wii U and NX. Soon they will realize that Wii U and NX are dying.

kodeindahjunk said:
They are trying to be relevant so hard. They know this game wouldn't get the same number on Wii U and NX. Soon they will realize that Wii U and NX are dying.

So NX is dying even though it's not been released? Interesting.

Platina said:
Doesn't mean all 20M will purchase the game though..

but still great numbers

Pokemon Go hit that user base pretty quickly - with many paying users at that.

I'd be willing to bet that that it hits 1 billion downloads lifetime. Only once the Android version launches at some point too.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Ljink96 said:
Nintendo has those money eyes right now. Even if half of them end up purchasing the full game, it'll still be a short term success. And it's only ios. Nintendo has so much ground to cover in mobile, and they have so much experience doing mobile "fit" games. I can't wait to see what else they come up with.

And the game still has one month and half to go.Not to mention the number of people that just download it when release(without notification).Not to mention thet the marketing has been next to zero outside of the reveal, and so on.

Anyone thinking that this would be a massive success is insane in my opinion.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
kodeindahjunk said:

Not as hard as you try to make a Nintedoom post.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Platina said:
Doesn't mean all 20M will purchase the game though..

but still great numbers

They probably will ( at least the overwhelming majority )... Otherwise why signing up somewhere if you're not interested in it and going to use it?

Nautilus said:
kodeindahjunk said:

Not as hard as you try to make a Nintedoom post.

Nice answer! Also, how is somethiing dying before even being born? lol

Anyway, if NX is  both handheld and home console, a 2d mario would reach 20m...  Sum up New super mario bros 2 and U and it's close/will be close!

However, even if it was just a handheld console and  was ending up to sell  fairly more than 3ds, a 2d mario could reach 20m there alone, it hit 32m on ds...

Guys, I think this game might end up being successful.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---