By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I finished Super Mario 3D World, and I'm highly impressed

An I going crazy?

Yes, go see a doctor 18 14.75%

No, this game is indeed awesome 104 85.25%

Total:122

3D Land was crap. 3D World was amazing indeed. However, I still want my epic 3D Mario adventure back, thanks.

Around the Network
Vodacixi said:
3D Land was crap. 3D World was amazing indeed. However, I still want my epic 3D Mario adventure back, thanks.

Im not sure that will happen anytime soon. Nintendo really seem to put emphasis on Mario being a multiplayer game these days.

Nogamez said:
Playing with my wife an little boy a few years back I. Found this game to be amazing. We loved it. Got my wife into playing atleast games like DKTF and Rayman Legends with me. Sadly no more games off that ilk has come out so me and my Mrs haven't gamed together in ages

You and your wife should try Nintendo Land, Star Fox Zero and Affordable Space Adventures. The co-op multiplayer of those games is crazy good. Like... SFZ is pretty flat if you play it alone. But in co-op... I played it with a friend and we were blown away by how good it turned. Its one of the best experiences I had this gen. The same can be said about the other two.

KLXVER said:
Vodacixi said:

Im not sure that will happen anytime soon. Nintendo really seem to put emphasis on Mario being a multiplayer game these days.

LALALALALALALA, CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALA

One of the best games this gen, a friend of mine bought a WiiU after spending a weekend playing 3D World with me, she was wasn't a gamer for many years and that game made her return, but all you hear in this forums is hate cause the scope of the game, because we all know bigger scope equals more fun and quality, right? lol

Around the Network

It's a good game but it never really wowed me

Phenomenal game and definitely one of best games this gen, feast for eyes and ears and just so damn fun game espacily in multiplayer.

SM3DW is here somehow underrated only because is not scope of Mario Galaxy, but personaly I had more time playing SM3DW than Mario Galaxy, for me SM3DW is maybe even better game than Mario Galaxy even they are completly difrent games.

I want that NX 3D Mario game be totaly new kind of Mario, but for second 3D NX Mario game I would love SM3DW 2.

Miyamotoo said:

Phenomenal game and definitely one of best games this gen, feast for eyes and ears and just so damn fun game espacily in multiplayer.

SM3DW is here somehow underrated only because is not scope of Mario Galaxy, but personaly I had more time playing SM3DW than Mario Galaxy, for me SM3DW is maybe even better game than Mario Galaxy even they are completly difrent games.

I want that NX 3D Mario game be totaly new kind of Mario, but for second 3D NX Mario game I would love SM3DW 2.

OK, well fuck scope then. SMG 1 and 2, SM64 and SMS are more fun to play than SM3DW.

Vodacixi said:
Nogamez said:
Playing with my wife an little boy a few years back I. Found this game to be amazing. We loved it. Got my wife into playing atleast games like DKTF and Rayman Legends with me. Sadly no more games off that ilk has come out so me and my Mrs haven't gamed together in ages

You and your wife should try Nintendo Land, Star Fox Zero and Affordable Space Adventures. The co-op multiplayer of those games is crazy good. Like... SFZ is pretty flat if you play it alone. But in co-op... I played it with a friend and we were blown away by how good it turned. Its one of the best experiences I had this gen. The same can be said about the other two.

Never been a massize fan off Star fox. Nintendo Land looks really good fun may have to pick that one up

KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

OK, well fuck scope then. SMG 1 and 2, SM64 and SMS are more fun to play than SM3DW.

Bullshit, Mario 64 is not even close to be as fun as SM3DW, it's nothing more than nostalgia googles. Also 3d World is a much better platformer than Sunshine, and Mario is supossed to be that, a great platformer.