By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When you first saw the DS touchscreen

Did you think that it was cool?

I thought that it was a huge improvment over the Gameboy and ofcourse, I loved the backwards compatablility.

i was really excited on how the graphics were as good as the n64 because it was a handheld

when i heard that the psp would have graphics as good as the ps2

i thought it was over of nintendo

but i thought wrong after all....

i love me ds so much!! 

Around the Network

Yea I thought it was cool, I used to use picto chat all the time. I wish I had a DS lite.

mM

yeah i wanted a ds lite to but then i thought to myself, dude its the same thing just bit lighter and it looks better.
but i still want one!!!!
oh well...

The DS lite is a big improvement over the original DS, I really wanted one, but not as much now that I have a slim psp.

mM

Personally when i first saw it....i thought it was dumb....gimmicky...but its grown on me i still think its gimmicky but i enjoy playing it every once in a while...

Around the Network

Hmm, I thought it looked kinda cool but not like something I'd want to spend money on. I've played a few DS games, and most were very good, but its still not something I'm inclined to purchase.
I don't know, I just don't like handhelds very much at all, I haven't since the Atari days to be honest.

I was very impressed and and found it t be quite an unique idea. It was the main selling point for me.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I thought it was awesome. Wario Ware, Feel The Magic, and Mario 64 DS made me really excited about the future. A lot of potential has yet to be fulfilled, though. I figure when the Wii/DS connectivity finally kicks off, touch screen use will finally reach new levels of innovation.

Touch screen for DS is like Wii remote for Wii: the most important thing in particular console, absent of it would make console a failure.

Ya, I liked the ideal of it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089