By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most addicting game you've played this year? .... it's 2016 btw.

Pokemon

no, not Go

Pokemon Picross!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

It has to be releases in 2016?
If not, Bloodbourne and Tropico 5.
If yes, Capitalist Adventure or something, it was a Free Clicker from PS4.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Definitely Overwatch. The amount of games on my backlog bc of this damn game.

Uno (PS4) love Uno, Uncharted 4 already on my 3rd playthrough and the MP really grew on me. Odin Sphere Lef...however the hell you spell that, its just damn near perfect game.

Transformers Devastation and Witcher 3 Blood and Wine

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Dark Souls III

3D Power Drift.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Took me 115 hours to get the platinum and every hour was great. I know it's not a 2016 game but it's the game I've been the most addicted to playing in 2016 so far.

Uncharted 4. The multiplayer was a bit rough around the edges, but once I really got going with it, I was hooked. I've also been playing a shit ton of Destiny.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

I have problems stopping a gaming-session in general once i start, but this year i've had several instances of all-nighters which includes Mad Max, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Deus Ex Mankind Divided and Ace Attorney 6