By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 73 Game Thread - Is that you, Archer?

I am by no means taking anything out of context. I think I provided context very well. I am also not the only source of info and I encourage anyone to look at those threads and judge for themselves whether or not I am taking anything out of context.

Around the Network

You are being overly defensive, and to me that implies that you believe you are afraid of getting lynched because you are important somehow.

You are also drawing a lot of attention to yourself. Something that I don't think a power role would do. My first thought was that maybe you were a power role, , but it doesn't make sense for you to be drawing so much attention...Maybe a godfather?
Is that why you think there's a cop?
Additionally, not lynching today gives mafia the most control of the game, which makes it odd that you'd push so hard for no lynch

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
You are also drawing a lot of attention to yourself. Something that I don't think a power role would do. My first thought was that maybe you were a power role, , but it doesn't make sense for you to be drawing so much attention...Maybe a godfather?
Is that why you think there's a cop?
Additionally, not lynching today gives mafia the most control of the game, which makes it odd that you'd push so hard for no lynch

No way your town prof and if you are i swear you  ill never look at you as a good town player again.

First of all lets say i am a power role. Why would i play any different then i always would? doing so would bring attention to myself.

You seem to have a very short memory since its like you just base whats been going on the last two games. Name one game i ever didnt post a lot even with a power role?.

3rd now its clear your fishing for roles using the excuse that "I believe your the mafia godfather".

And if you really where town you would not want your possible cop confirming himself unless your really mafia wanting to confirm it for yourself.

Like i said your a shit town player or a great mafia player one or the other ill leave it up to the others to decide.

But what would make you think this game would even have a God father of all things?.

I'll leave it up to my own decision that I think you are so bad at this game, that even if you are the cop, you coming out and claiming is the only scan that I think you could actually usefully provide.

Because you've made a few hints at it already, and if you don't believe me, linkz confirmed it. There is at least one other player, maybe 2 who noticed it as well. So don't think you can lecture me about good play zero, because if you knew what a good player looked like, you would know that you pretty much already tipped your hand to half the players in this game.

The way I see it,
If I saw your softclaim, and I believe linkz is better than I, then linkz also saw it.
And trucks is at least as good as I am, so he probably saw it too.
I also have a feeling that spurge saw it.

So, if you are town, then that's prof, linkz, trucks, and spurge who saw it. Or at least myself and linkz, who I also don't trust. I figure there is a 50% chance that mafia already know.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
theprof00 said:

I'll leave it up to my own decision that I think you are so bad at this game, that even if you are the cop, you coming out and claiming is the only scan that I think you could actually usefully provide.

Because you've made a few hints at it already, and if you don't believe me, linkz confirmed it. There is at least one other player, maybe 2 who noticed it as well. So don't think you can lecture me about good play zero, because if you knew what a good player looked like, you would know that you pretty much already tipped your hand to half the players in this game.

Where exactly did linkz confirm anything about me having a Role?.

Also Lets say once again i do or dont have a power role, you ever think i left them hints to notice if a scummy prof or  one of the other good players would notice them and then still try and come after me anyways?.

You ever think what made me so sure once again you where scum this game was i thought a town player prof would of never went after or even tried to bring more attention to a power role player after noticing them hints.

But what did you do anyways? come after me even more hard.

But out of all the cop Role blocker roles why God Father?

1 when he said, "i share prof's promise that you will not be lynched this game". It's not because you're good. It's because you said, "whatever happens I will know more tonight, that is, if I survive".

2 Why would you ever hint at being a power role? Why would you think a mafia would come after you in the middle of the thread, instead of just quietly killing you at night?

3 So you're saying you know I'm mafia because you KNOWINGLY hinted that you were a power role and you don't believe a town would have any reason to question the great zero

4 Yeah, I came after you because I think you're full of shit

5 Why did you bring up roleblocker?

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
The way I see it,
If I saw your softclaim, and I believe linkz is better than I, then linkz also saw it.
And trucks is at least as good as I am, so he probably saw it too.
I also have a feeling that spurge saw it.

So, if you are town, then that's prof, linkz, trucks, and spurge who saw it. Or at least myself and linkz, who I also don't trust. I figure there is a 50% chance that mafia already know.

Can mafia talk in the day time?

Its just you seemed so sure. Almost confirming even. You could of just as easy said trucks. Why is everything seemingly with you involve linkz in some way?.

The 50% chance is that mafia know, idiot.

I'm 100% sure Linkz saw it. I figure there is a good chance that the other two did as well, so I figure if 3-4 people saw it, that's half the players, and half the players means 50% chance mafia saw it. Like I said, I'm not sure I trust linkz, so if linkz is mafia then mafia definitely already know.

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:

1 when he said, "i share prof's promise that you will not be lynched this game". It's not because you're good. It's because you said, "whatever happens I will know more tonight, that is, if I survive".

2 Why would you ever hint at being a power role? Why would you think a mafia would come after you in the middle of the thread, instead of just quietly killing you at night?

3 So you're saying you know I'm mafia because you KNOWINGLY hinted that you were a power role and you don't believe a town would have any reason to question the great zero

4 Yeah, I came after you because I think you're full of shit

5 Why did you bring up roleblocker?

Ya know your other replys where pretty quick guess that one took awhile to think of.

1. Yes but you see i still never claimed cop nor did link say he thought i was one or that he thought i had any role other then i wont be lynched today.

But maybe Like you said with your point 2 you and link believing you would have a hard time lynching me after them hints decided fuck it we will kill him tonight?.

You guys planned not to have me lynched today but instead go for another town mis lynch until my posts made you question if my role was cop

2. No since i know mafia would question why would a person hint at being a cop only to then be bringing so much attention to himself unless maybe it isnt a cop role but instead a role that needs the mafia to target him.

3. I believe your scum since you thought you had enough on me to ether get me to claim cop or get me lynched one or the other however it backfired when you made that slip about linkz.

4. No you came after me since you believed i was the cop.

5. I didnt i said "But out of all" the cop Role blocker roles why God Father?

This is so asinine.

First assuming that me not responding means it took me a while to think about.
And second, assuming that me or linkz being on a team, would try to lynch and then just kill you. You analyze our ability as if it's your own.

Or maybe a role that needs the cop to target him. That's why I said godfather.

you're so dumb, like seriously.

No, I came after you because u hinted at being a cop, but weren't playing like a cop. I thought, why would zero assume there is a cop? And why would he be trying to get people's attention. To me, godfather would make sense. You act crazy, try to rile everyone up, then at night, the cop is like, zero was very suspicious I'll check him out. Then you give the result of town because you're godfather. Makes sense to me.

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:

This is so asinine.

First assuming that me not responding means it took me a while to think about.
And second, assuming that me or linkz being on a team, would try to lynch and then just kill you. You analyze our ability as if it's your own.

Or maybe a role that needs the cop to target him. That's why I said godfather.

you're so dumb, like seriously.

No, I came after you because u hinted at being a cop, but weren't playing like a cop. I thought, why would zero assume there is a cop? And why would he be trying to get people's attention. To me, godfather would make sense. You act crazy, try to rile everyone up, then at night, the cop is like, zero was very suspicious I'll check him out. Then you give the result of town because you're godfather. Makes sense to me.

So let me get this right.. I hinted at being a Cop to get the cops attention so the cop will scan me and think im town.... I mean are you even listening to yourself?...

I believe spurge did the same thing when he was godfather.

Here's my thoughts on everyone up until now : 

zero: His play style is true to what I remember from my games with him: super defensive, instantly feels suspicious of anyone who questions him and incredibly  stubborn. All of this reminds me of his Town play but the thing is that I don't remember playing with a Mafia zero so I don't know how able he is to replicate his usual behavior while scum.

prof: I like his input so far, I can sense a desire to move things forward from his posts. There's a bit of stubborness too in wanting to have the last word with zero but for now I don't detect any evil schemes behind his interactons so I'm currently leaning town.

spurge: I'm seriously impressed by his play so far. He wants to cut through the bullshit, I liked his interventions to get zero to focus on something other than prof, his observations are spot on, even when concerning me: my post this morning was, I think, helpful but relatively risk free participation but I didn't have time for more before heading to work. I'd say he's my strongest town read so far.

linkz: Good participation, shares his thoughts about players, tries to bring back less active posters into the conversation with question directly addressed to them so I'm leaning town on him too. 

Mr.PS: He had good activity at the start of the game but then faded away a bit in the last days. I also found his reaction to prof's self-vote a bit strange because the logic that scum would never do that just does not hold but I guess it could be attributed to being a relatively new player.

Xander: Not much to say here, he's been mostly absent.

Signature goes here!