By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 73 Game Thread - Is that you, Archer?

theprof00 said:

Mr.P I also think might be scum. I especially don't like this line, "I'm not pointing my finger at you, just wondering why Iwasn't worth a mention when I said the same thing before you. Is trucks trying to put the blame on you ( and hence in turn not make you a suspect? )" It looks to me as if he's trying to pit two players against each other. I think if I had to vote someone today, it would be him.

It's a tough read for everyone because everyone is too clean, right now.
If I had to lynch anyone, it would be xander or mrP, because everyone else is participating. LIkely going to vote mrP.

unvote:
vote Mr. Playstation

This thread is literally 99% made up of you and zero fighting over whatever you're fighting over. What do I have to add? It hasn't really progressed since the last time I posted, even though you both have posted a whole lot (And think it magically has)

Practically it's been one huge circle jerk of who's a better mafia player and accusing each other with either the faintest of proof or just believing in it (This one's for zero). If you guys stopped posting this thread would barely crack a 100 posts.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Im not even going to entertain you anymore other then this one question.

What person has softclaimed Cop only to get the real cop to scan him and confirm him as town?.

The real cop would already know the person was scum so wouldnt waste any time on such things.

I ask you again are you even listening to yourself?.

Not only this but then you bring up my first game when i was mafia and branch it with a bunch of posts from other players who was mafia to what try make it look like i said each of them things?.

You clearly want me to admit that im the cop your clearly fishing for roles and no nothing is confirmed for you.

I could be trying to get mafia to waste a kill on me tonight so the real cop can do work?. Maybe i am the real cop? maybe im trying to get the mafia to target me? point is you dont know and you wont know. I bet as a scum prof you would love to be sure that im the real cop or not. You know now that if the is roles im going to be watched making it harder for the mafia to kill me so your going for the lynch.

Anyway since we are now bringing in paste games i guess we will know by tomorrow if your scum or not since if your town you will be dead and if your mafia you will still be here so even if i am the cop dont worry i wont be wasting a scan on you.

THE POINT IS ZERO, WHO WOULD EVER SOFTCLAIM COP ON DAY 1? Seriously, get over yourself, and your insistence that either I'm bad or you're great. It doesn't make sense. 

I branch it with a bunch of other games where people were godfather and intentionally were acting scummy in order to get scanned. Who said I made it look like you said them??????? I even put their names before the quotes. How can you even think I'm trying to put words in your mouth? The shit you say is fucking insane. 

I'm not fishing for roles. like I said, if you are the cop, that is the best scan I could ever credit you for. I think you are garbage this game. I thought to myself, hey, why not press zero, he's just going to scan me anyway and he's gunna be like, aw shucks guess i was wrong, and then you're just going to blame me because you are fucking crazy. At least when I played games and acted retarded I had hatmoza to talk some sense into me, and I'm half upset that nobody else here is telling you how fucking stupid you are being, because you are, though I don't even think you'd believe it, even if everyone here told you. Kudos to linkz for telling you to break out those fingers so you can learn how to count. 

Do you even realize that when you hint things you're not just telling mafia, you're telling the whole game. If you're not the cop, and the mafia think you are, they might think you'll be watched and then kill the actual cop or another important role. And if you are the cop, they may just block you, or kill you or any number of possible outcomes. The point isn't that I don't know. The point is that NOBODY knows what can happen except for the mafia, and you are endangering everyone else, and for sure I'm mad at you because you will be pulling doc protection or watcher protection away from me, or anyone else more important than someone who can't even add 1+1. You don't know anything about the setup, you don't know if there is a watcher, you don't know if there is a tracker, you don't know if there is a roleblocker, or a ninja, or anything, and you just softclaim cop and think you know everything. I DON'T care if you're watched, or tracked or anything. I personally would never waste a role on you. But lemme tell you, if I were mafia, I wouldn't have said anything about your softclaim and just killed you. It's only because I brought it up that you are probably going to be watched. It's BECAUSE OF ME, that you will be protected, you fucking putz. Linkz even told you nicely that mafia would pretend like they never saw it, and just kill you. 

You are by far the worst player to ever grace these halls. And as I've said countless times before, if you are mafia, you will never live past day 1 in any game I play with you from here on out.

Mr.Playstation said:
theprof00 said:

Mr.P I also think might be scum. I especially don't like this line, "I'm not pointing my finger at you, just wondering why Iwasn't worth a mention when I said the same thing before you. Is trucks trying to put the blame on you ( and hence in turn not make you a suspect? )" It looks to me as if he's trying to pit two players against each other. I think if I had to vote someone today, it would be him.

It's a tough read for everyone because everyone is too clean, right now.
If I had to lynch anyone, it would be xander or mrP, because everyone else is participating. LIkely going to vote mrP.

unvote:
vote Mr. Playstation

This thread is literally 99% made up of you and zero fighting over whatever you're fighting over. What do I have to add? It hasn't really progressed since the last time I posted, even though you both have posted a whole lot (And think it magically has)

Practically it's been one huge circle jerk of who's a better mafia player and accusing each other with either the faintest of proof or just believing in it (This one's for zero). If you guys stopped posting this thread would barely crack a 100 posts.

You seem pretty defensive . Why are you blaming your non-participation on me and zero fighting? Surely there's something you can talk about.

Also, did you not notice that two other players have said the same thing about you? Why did you choose to suddenly respond to mine? Because it has a vote on it?

theprof00 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

You seem pretty defensive . Why are you blaming your non-participation on me and zero fighting? Surely there's something you can talk about.

Like you and zero fighting?

Trucks wrote about what he thinks of all the players. The same thing Spurge did a couple of posts before him. Linkz has been all over the place.

Tell me again what is there to post about?

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
theprof00 said:

Trucks wrote about what he thinks of all the players. The same thing Spurge did a couple of posts before him. Linkz has been all over the place.

I dunno, really anything. For one, you could ask about xander, and what people think of him. Or you can speculate on the post trucks made, or the post that spurge made. Or you could make your own post about all the players. There's literally tons of things you could be talking about. It just feels like you're content to have me and zero fight and nothing else get done. Watch, I'll make a post about something random right now.

theprof00 said:
Also, did you not notice that two other players have said the same thing about you? Why did you choose to suddenly respond to mine? Because it has a vote on it?

What do I have to tell them: "Hey I'm reading this thread!". All of them somehow made an excuse for my absence (Zero) or congratulated me on a job well done on the few posts which I posted (Trucks, Spurge). That's how posts are supposed to be with substance not a dozen posts rotating the same point over and over again. Guess what I always defended myself (and acted defensively) when someone voted against me whether I was town or scum, can't bring that point against me.

spurgeonryan said:
Zero posts alot, but he does that as both scum and town. Jesus you guys argued about shit for like 6 posts. No linkz I am not saying it was pointless, just shit.

I feel this thread needs more Trucks. I see prof talking about the possible set up and getting fake upset with zero, but not much from others other than linkz.

Prof has had to deal with idiotic me for three years or more now, A few random arguments from zero is not going to make him want to be lynched. Shoot! He had to argue thousands of posts in just one day with padib ( happydolphin) many times and has not wanted that.

Also....Xander?

Also I just remembered who I should have emailed. Dark thanos was the one guys name. Also someone should have contacted hatmoza,

Spurge why do you think I was getting fake upset at zero?
I'm confused as to why this would be your assumption instead of actual frustration.

Aside from that, who are you most looking at for a lynch? We have 2 days left.

Mr.Playstation said:
theprof00 said:

What do I have to tell them: "Hey I'm reading this thread!". All of them somehow made an excuse for my absence (Zero) or congratulated me on a job well done on the few posts which I posted (Trucks, Spurge). That's how posts are supposed to be with substance not a dozen posts rotating the same point over and over again. Guess what I always defended myself (and acted defensively) when someone voted against me whether I was town or scum, can't bring that point against me.

Hmm, so you believe you are making good posts with substance because you were congratulated by trucks and spurge.

Basically, boiled down, this post says, "i don't have anything to really say, other people mentioning me was to excuse me for my absence or congratulate me for my content. those are good posts, not theprof's posts. Also, I'm always defensive as town or scum"

Ok, so a couple things. Why do you think you should be getting praise or excused by other players? What are your thoughts on them? I mean, there's not many players in the game, you've already said that you're pretty sure I'm town, and that zero is town, and you're getting praise from spurge and trucks. That's, 1 (you), 2prof, 3zero, 4trucks, 5spurge. Xander is absent so that's fine, and all that's left is linkz. 

And if you believe that myself, zero, and you are town, then there are 4 people left, half of which are praising you, and that doesn't arouse any suspicion?

Secondly, were you mafia here at another time?

theprof00 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

I dunno, really anything. For one, you could ask about xander, and what people think of him. Or you can speculate on the post trucks made, or the post that spurge made. Or you could make your own post about all the players. There's literally tons of things you could be talking about. It just feels like you're content to have me and zero fight and nothing else get done. Watch, I'll make a post about something random right now.

The post Spurge and Trucks made are mindless, written only with the function of seeming active and nothing else (Especially Trucks). Not worth analyzing, I do the same thing everytime. My previous posts have all been to seem active but in reality they're just really passive agressive balming everyone and hence nobody. It's how I play. In fact I laugh whenever you or zero try to analyse them, 'cause they've got no substance and absoloutly mean nothing. (Not really such a great method to use from history in such a game, but old habits die hard.

Xander is so inactive that he's not a threat. Last game was a total fluke and spurge was the one that carried everything through. Probably going to get killed day 1 now. Everyone's blamed him for so many things that really who can you actually point your finger to?

Answer me this: Why are you spending so much time focusing on Zero when at the end this is your analysis "Most likely town, a complete retard, but most likely town. "? You explain that's it's because you can't let stupidity be rampant but in the process you've completly deraliled a thread. From your analysis of Zero, you make it seem like all of this was just a side-quest with zero relevance to the actual quest yet in the process you've lengthened the quest to find out whoose the actual scum by quite a bit.