By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian Television Warns of Nuclear War Amid US Tensions- Umm.....so why all the crazy?

CaptainExplosion said:
Eagle367 said:
And USA is better? your nation has caused probably more damage to the world then Russia, common decency is no synonym for USA but it might be nearer to an antonym then synonym

Give Russia enough time and they'd cause plenty MORE damage.

Just so you know I'm Canadian, but we still have plenty of reasons to not trust Russia either.

Looking on your blind hate, youre not Canadian. You're likely some Ukraine immigrant, brainwashed by its propaganda...

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Eagle367 said:
And USA is better? your nation has caused probably more damage to the world then Russia, common decency is no synonym for USA but it might be nearer to an antonym then synonym

Give Russia enough time and they'd cause plenty MORE damage.

Just so you know I'm Canadian, but we still have plenty of reasons to not trust Russia either.

You are still the part of the west. The East knows both Russia and America are two peas in a pod, two sides of the same coin, birds of a feather, or whatever phrase you want to use while the west thinks they are always right and right now america is the west, before it was UK so yeah I don't think it matters whether its Russia or America both are equally dangerous and China has a long way to go before it is even the same league of crazy as Russia and America

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Machina said:

why would she be any better in relation to Russia, especially when she (and the Democrats currently in government) is so anti-Russia on the campaign trail? Vs Trump who is clearly in favour of detante with Russia.

The questions in my earlier response to you were not rhetorical. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

CaptainExplosion said:
Sharu said:

Looking on your blind hate, youre not Canadian. You're likely some Ukraine immigrant, brainwashed by its propaganda...

You may think that Canadians are all nice and welcoming and forgiving, well this one not so much. I've seen enough of the world's filth to want to see it burned away.

Well, its so strange... I live in 'Evil Putin's Russia', and I see the world as a bright and welcoming place with nice people around. You live in one of the reachest countries of Western Worid, and you speak about 'world's filth' which needs to be 'burned away'... Thats just plain strange to see.. 

Sharu said:
CaptainExplosion said:

You may think that Canadians are all nice and welcoming and forgiving, well this one not so much. I've seen enough of the world's filth to want to see it burned away.

Well, its so strange... I live in 'Evil Putin's Russia', and I see the world as a bright and welcoming place with nice people around. You live in one of the reachest countries of Western Worid, and you speak about 'world's filth' which needs to be 'burned away'... Thats just plain strange to see.. 

On the contrary, no surpises. Canucks are blissfully ignorant about what's going on around the globe: it's always somebody's else fault - that's what they used to tell me, for once let it be Russia.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Sharu said:

I've read nearly everything that scum like Putin and Bashar al-Assaad have done.

You have much bigger scums much closer to you. Read about them first, leave European problems to Europe. And don't forget that you mostly reading USA propaganda, which is terrible quality. And you can't check it, cause you don't have access to other language news. 

Main rule - first get information from BOTH sides, then make any decisions.

Sharu said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I've read nearly everything that scum like Putin and Bashar al-Assaad have done.

You have much bigger scums much closer to you. Read about them first, leave European problems to Europe. And don't forget that you mostly reading USA propaganda, which is terrible quality. And you can't check it, cause you don't have access to other language news. 

Main rule - first get information from BOTH sides, then make any decisions.

I agree