By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian Television Warns of Nuclear War Amid US Tensions- Umm.....so why all the crazy?

Why west want so much Crimea to go back to Ukraine when its people wanted to GO BACK to Russia (it was a Russia territory since forever)?

I despise the way Russia is doing to Ukraine like funding rebels in east, but Crimea people wanted to go back to Russia or a civil war would eclode right there too.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Sharu said:
Wow, Vgchartz became so anti-russian... It seems usa media doing its job well, brainwashing and terrifying its people....

You'd be anti-Russian too if you saw the bullshit the Russians have been doing.

They're a bunch of censor-happy drunken wouldbe world conquerers, just like in the old days. All this is Putin's fault.

Wow at this bullshit! ))) Like the good old coldwar times.

CaptainExplosion said:
Sharu said:

Wow at this bullshit! ))) Like the good old coldwar times.

It's not bullshit. Just look at Chechnya, Ukraine, Crimea and Georgia. AND MH17, WHICH WAS SHOT DOWN BY A RUSSIAN MISSILE.

Currently i see only your ass exploded from hate, man.

I guess no one have paid attention to UN these last years... US and UN is the ones provoking Russia, not the other way around..

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

CaptainExplosion said:
Eagle367 said:

Then what about America giving weapons to rebels in another countries problems or sellling them I don't know. USA also sells war for its own propaganda and both are wrong Just accept that the west and Russia is wrong and then you can talk to me about what Russia does

The West didn't get AN AIRLINER FULL OF CIVILIANS SHOT DOWN.

they just indirectly cause 1000s upon 1000s of civilians. While also unnaturally toppling regimes thus giving birth to worse and worse terrorists every decade. What's next after Daesh? When the hell will USA stop its interventions and when will you stop buying into  western propaganda? just admit both russia and usa are shitty world participants. And the USA criticises China when China is not commiting any war crimes or interventions anywhere in the world. What does that tell you?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

The West didn't get AN AIRLINER FULL OF CIVILIANS SHOT DOWN.

they just indirectly cause 1000s upon 1000s of civilians. While also unnaturally toppling regimes thus giving birth to worse and worse terrorists every decade. What's next after Daesh? When the hell will USA stop its interventions and when will you stop buying into  western propaganda? just admit both russia and usa are shitty world participants. And the USA criticises China when China is not commiting any war crimes or interventions anywhere in the world. What does that tell you?

I would disagree about China not being aggressive, people forget about Tibet and now they are claiming the entire South China Sea to be their own. They already blocked the Philippines from our exclusive economic zone and we have to bend a knee to them inorder for our fishermen to be allowed in our traditional fishing ground.

However, I do agree that America needs to stop butting in all the time and use human rights as a weapon when they break it themselves.

CaptainExplosion said:
tiffac said:

I would disagree about China not being aggressive, people forget about Tibet and now they are claiming the entire South China Sea to be their own. They already blocked the Philippines from our exclusive economic zone and we have to bend a knee to them inorder for our fishermen to be allowed in our traditional fishing ground.

However, I do agree that America needs to stop butting in all the time and use human rights as a weapon when they break it themselves.

China and Russia are breaking human rights FAR MORE OFTEN than the West.

I would not even dispute that but America needs to stop trying to be the moral authority of the world when they break it themselves.

CaptainExplosion said:
Eagle367 said:

That's because China is practically comitting warcrimes against it's own people, just like Russia has been.

Oh you'll never agreed that USA is the same, will you! So cute with your brainwashed one sided view.

tiffac said:
Eagle367 said:

Well if nothing else, China at least believes Tibet is their land and the shore is theirs while America knows any of the places it attacks has nothing to do with it but you're right China might not be completely innocent, no country in the world is

tiffac said:
CaptainExplosion said:

China and Russia are breaking human rights FAR MORE OFTEN than the West.

I would not even dispute that but America needs to stop trying to be the moral authority of the world when they break it themselves.

Don't worry about him, the poor puppy is brainwashed he won't admit that USA is worse than China and in the same league as Russia. I would think that causing the creation of two of the worst terrorists in recent history and not respecting the sovereignity of any nation would warrant it to.be considered horrible but not for the west. At least Russia did not invade Afghanistan Syria Iraq Lebanon, etc and armed so called revolutionary rebels which lead to the creation of Taliban and Daesh who killed hundreds of thousands of people especially in the middle east and Pakistan, then labelling us and our people terrorists and attacking the countries again just to make things worse. For example in Pakistan things got so bad that there used to be bomb blasts and suicide attacks every month in some cities by the Taliban. Also the stupid inaccurate drone strikes have probably killed more innocents then terrorists cause the USA has no regard for the people outside its borders they just bark. They have GITMO as well which is obviously a human rights violation and a war crime. Which terrorist has Russia or China created in the last 40 years let alone the last 16.