By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The first thing you hear when you wake up in the morning.

Slarvax said:
Leadified said:

Normally it's just my regular alarm but if the next day is really important I like to set it to something more tense...

That's a pretty epic wake up theme. Or scary. I would be creeped out, personally.

AZWification said:

Sometimes it's the sound of my neighbours having some wild sex. Fortunately it's just sometimes.

You meant unfortunately, right?

It really woke me up when it was time for exams... or if I went to bed at 4AM and had to wake up 4 hours later, for better or for worse...

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
COKTOE said:
There were some pigeons that ruthlessly stole my sleep away from me for a few months. My last avatar was a pic of me after a terrible night of sleep made worse from the pigeons.

I blame Bert...

You know, I totally forgot about Bert and his pigeons. Ernie it is then! Bert can cram it with walnuts. Mike Tyson too.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I need to wake up very early, around 04h45 a.m., and although I´m in this routine for almost 10 years, I never get used to it due to the dumb "daylights saving time" system my country adopts. So I need something very loud and upbeat to wake up. I use this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMhG3Pa1DG8

AZWification said:

Sometimes it's the sound of my neighbours having some wild sex. Fortunately it's just sometimes.

We live in different countries so can't say that's me lol :P

COKTOE said:
LivingMetal said:

I blame Bert...

You know, I totally forgot about Bert and his pigeons. Ernie it is then! Bert can cram it with walnuts. Mike Tyson too.

You can always join him by doing the pigeon.

Around the Network

It's either:

1) wife's first alarm
2) wife's second alarm
3) wife's first alarm going off again as she snoozed it
4) wife's second alarm going off again
5) the cat purring at my face
6) wife asking me to do something or another whilst she is away at work

Fei-Hung said:
It's either:

1) wife's first alarm
2) wife's second alarm
3) wife's first alarm going off again as she snoozed it
4) wife's second alarm going off again
5) the cat purring at my face
6) wife asking me to do something or another whilst she is away at work

Have you every thought about getting a job?

;)

I set my alarm to the Rocky music because it gets me up and ready to take on the day

The knocking on my door my mom makes to wake me up xD

Either the horn of a ship in the harbour or the sea breeze.