By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2016 NPD Thread! XBO #1; PS4 Slim flops

xl-klaudkil said:
Curious question though,how many times did the xbox one win worldwide?

This is NPD thread. You must be new? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Wright said:
FIT_Gamer said:

At the rate it's going it'll only take about 6 years...

Well it took 7 or 8 for PS3 to overtake Xbox 360, and a new gen was already in motion when it happened. We only have to be patient, no?

No proof that happened jk

Jranation said:
xl-klaudkil said:
Curious question though,how many times did the xbox one win worldwide?

Yea totally  new.

Noo its a sarcastic  question against  some xbox fans who claims xbox is dominating.

Usa= not the world

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
Jranation said:

Yea totally  new.

Noo its a sarcastic  question against  some xbox fans who claims xbox is dominating.

Usa= not the world

Again. Say who or you are talking bullshit.

Btw, everybody knows that NPD is not the world. Why do feel the need to restate that again? It is a monthly thread, your console is not at risk.

nanzano said:

Just like I expected, PS4 Pro impact in the Us is huge and will eat up all current ps4 sales making XBO win the month thanks to crasy deals. This will most likely happened again this month if the PSVR impact isn't big enough considering microsoft will bring another "black Friday"-deal by the end of this month

If things don't change then the PS4 is going to win this month by a landslide.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
nanzano said:

Just like I expected, PS4 Pro impact in the Us is huge and will eat up all current ps4 sales making XBO win the month thanks to crasy deals. This will most likely happened again this month if the PSVR impact isn't big enough considering microsoft will bring another "black Friday"-deal by the end of this month

If things don't change then the PS4 is going to win this month by a landslide.

Yeah so far this month it looks like an easy win  for the ps4, amazon is also clearly showing that poeple are waiting for M$ October deals. We don't know what impact a X1s GW4 bundle +  Free Game at $249 can do in october and we know that ps4 sales will start slowing down the more we approach the PS4Pro release.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Jranation said:
raulbalarezo said:

Lol, what?

3 months in a row! 

I think the issue was the word dominate.

When you squeeze out slim victories (7-10k a few months in a row) it doesnt really shout domination.

Most of that probably due to MS haveing better sales price's than their competitors.

It just means MS was willing to sell their product for less, and the market seems to like low prices.

Good for XB1. Nice to see some competition.

Congratz to Ms hope they win the next monts too. YoY its a succes in Worldwide especially in Germany and france they are doubling their sales

Jigsawx1 said:
Congratz to Ms hope they win the next monts too. YoY its a succes in Worldwide especially in Germany and france they are doubling their sales

Source ?