By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you call people that just play the same games?. like forever!.

I would call them drones

Around the Network

Maybe they're just appearing as offline to you and are playing other games?

But what do I call gamers who play any games... "Gamers" normally works for me.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

zero129 said:
Werix357 said:

I would call them drones

I guess that would work lol xD.

It was the impression i got from the description you wrote. Also there is a way to break the drones signal :) you can get them to enter a hipnotic state buy playing a loop of the coin sound from mario games, once that is acomplished you can reprogram them :P

I call them boring.

I have some friends who only play GTA V. Which would be fine but all they do is the same thing: Punch someone, run from cops, repeat.

I mean, sure maybe it can be fun sometimes but if thats ALL you do when you play games? I'm sorry, you're just fucking boring

[game name] fans

or hardcore [game name] fan ??

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I mean what else do we play on Wii U lol. Smash Bros is an obvious choice. Besides like 5 games, there's close to no fun online multiplayer games

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

losers

I call them smart. If you can hook into one or two games and never look at anything else then you save yourself a helluva lot of money.

If I was actually any good at Rocket League and Smite and playing competitive online didn't almost give me anxiety attacks I'd probably play them exclusively. But alas single player is my comfort zone, and you can't play one or two single player games indefinitely as your entire gaming hobby.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Outside of playing the odd few games each year, I find myself going back to Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch and sometimes older games that I can easily hope back into.

I guess you could count me as that, but I only hop back into some of those because they keep me entertained and keep me coming back for more. I love playing with friends on heroes as well as having goof matches and sharing different builds/strats. I love jumping back into WoW now and then to catch up on quests that get me mounts that I never bothered getting over the years or cosmetic items.

Tbh though, there are a lot of us here that always have a game or three to fall back on, let alone a genre. I don't think there is a proper definition of what those people are, well without trying to name them in a non negative way.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

You guys are seriously insulting people for playing games they enjoy? No wonder gamers get such a bad rep...

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3