By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The NX is honestly beginning to stress me out... A LOT.

Try being a Suikoden or Mega Man fan, waiting for any rumors of those games.

Around the Network

You need to play more games.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Don't stress about it, its coming eventually. Are you worried that if it doesn't get revealed  soon it will lose some kind of console battle or something?

But why? Why do you think Nintendo should care about people that get stressed for things like this? Do they have to change whatever strategy they may have for a minority of hardcore fans that have nothing else to do but waiting for a new console?

I hope they reveal it soon so they can start to show new games because there's little to look forward, but that's not enough to me feel stress out about it.

The NX will get revealed next week......... in game magazines.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Don't worry needlesly about the NX. There are thousands of videogames out there, just play some of them in the meantime.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

I'm starting to not care about NX rumors anymore. Many other people agree with me that the NX leaks are getting ridiculous. But seriously, one month ago I couldn't believe sources were beginning to say that the NX reveal was going to be pushed to early October.

It's almost mid october and we haven't even gotten a day of the reveal date. This is the most curious and at the same time frusturated I have ever been with any form of media or product in my life. It's like even thinking about the NX immediately puts me in a stressed and uneasy mood. 

It's not even that we haven't seen it yet, it's that MULTIPLE times were predicted to be the NX reveal date... E3, Tokyo Games Show, Nintendo Direct by now, and none of them have happened. It's a psychological tease. 

Nintendo I swear to God I m going to go bald because of your odd privacy of the NX. Show us the thing, if it's a rock with glued on eyes I'm fine with that, at least I finally know what it is.

LOL I didnt know there were people anticipating an imminent reveal everyday for the past few months, damn bruhh, I feel sorry for you guys. Do you guys wake up and start every single day hoping Nintendo finally threw you a bone or something, some people are way too invested in this. Chill down man.

The NX has been at the back of my mind forever. Even though I will likely get it day 1. Me not caring about it has done my health good it seems, lol.

Ever since September passed, I knew NX wasn't gonna be announced this year.

By December they will officially delay it and announce that they're officially announcing it in March 2017...

Its not coming til next year anyway so find something to occupy your life with :p

I think the belief we all had that it would first be revealed at E3, then thinking a september reveal was definitely on the cards its whats messed some people up. Even if they did reveal it tonight you still wouldn't be able to play it til march 2017. Take the approach of ignoring everything not directly from Nintendo if you must.

If you are stressed about a game console reveal, you either are too stressed in general or your life is so wonderful that something as insignificant as this can seem like a big deal. Stressing over the health of family members, your own health, the safety of your job, having enough money to pay bills.... those are stressful things.

The reveal of a fun gadget is pure entertainment, and it should not be stressful under any circumstance...unless you are Nintendo and your job depends on it.

Nintendo said they would reveal it this year. I'm sure that's what they plan to do. It's not their job to provide constant updates... although now that I think of it, it would be a good strategy if they started revealing little tidbits through social media or other viral means.

There's no need to be stressed out about a product. We'll hear something whenever we hear something. Be patient, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. And in the meantime, just laugh at all the bad rumours that get proven wrong again and again.