By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
gooch_destroyer said:

Nice photoshop

Around the Network

wut
Is that real or not

Roronaa_chan said:
It's gotta be Kat

Praise Kat!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Bought Ape Escape 2 and Okage.
I really like this PS2PS4 thing, if only we could have more games.
It´s a shame we can´t have both normal ps2 (and PS1) bc and the improved version with trophies and better graphics. I´d still buy the improved versions when available.

ihh said:
It´s a shame we can´t have both normal ps2 (and PS1) bc and the improved version with trophies and better graphics. I´d still buy the improved versions when available.

The PS2 games going to PS4 with trophies is one of the main things that has kept me interested in the PS4 there has been some great games already and I've bought many of them even if I haven't gotten around to playing them but the big draw is what else could be on its way as there is some amazing JRPG's that could and will probably arrive someday :)

Around the Network

Senran Kagura news. New characters for the spinoff.

http://gematsu.com/2016/11/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-adds-new-wave-g-burst-characters-souji-yuyaki-leo

P5's new Morgana trailer

Comparison video between PS3 and PS4 version of Assassins Creed Ezio Collection.

4 weeks man
4 weeks

WoodenPints said:
ihh said:

The PS2 games going to PS4 with trophies is one of the main things that has kept me interested in the PS4 there has been some great games already and I've bought many of them even if I haven't gotten around to playing them but the big draw is what else could be on its way as there is some amazing JRPG's that could and will probably arrive someday :)

Yes, trophies are very nice. So far I´ve bought

-Rogue Galaxy

-Dark Cloud 2

-Wild Arms 3

-Ape Escape 2

-Okage

I have only finished Rogue Galaxy and Wild Arms 3.

WA3 is pretty rough though, crashed on me like 10 times and I lost like an hour of progress in one of those crashes. If I wasn´t enjoying the game so much I would have stopped playing after a couple crashes.

I´m very interested in Hot Shot Tennis. It´s a shame it doesn´t have the single player campaign that the psp version has, it is great.

Shadow8 said:

OMG ROGUE GALAXY IS 5$

I know this is off topic but... since you wondered how Rom and Ram would look like in the new game and this just came out on twitter i thought i should share it here:

Gotta say that i normally pick Nepgear and Uni over Ram and Rom, but this new change to Samurai and Ninja styles for them makes me like them just as much if not more.

Also the HDD form got revealed for all of them:

New characters got revealed, the short black haired one is apparently a girl and people are calling "her" a gender bendt Kirito (cant say i blame them).

And i know i showed this before but it was only the concept art now we have the actual character model for Uni:

does anybody know if Paragon supports PS4 Pro yet in their latest update?