By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

good score for outlast 2, will read some reviews a bit later

interested to see if they have nay new ideas or if it's just a different setting

Around the Network

Dragon Quest Heroes II

Metascore  82  /  34 reviews.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/dragon-quest-heroes-ii

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

I see after Disgaea 5 you have alot more free time. Now go for the plat!!!!

Nah, I'm not going trophy hunt, Disgaea is pretty wild with that, lol, don't have the time for it anymore xP

I'm either going Persona 5 or Dark Souls next. Probably Dark Souls, my PS3 needs more love.

Did you play Disgaea 4 how was it compared with 5. Asking since I only played 4. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Versus_Evil said:

Deformers is £34.99 (that's the same price as Crash Bandicoot Trilogy) .... what's with these boring looking indie games coming out costing £34.99. RIME is pushing it at £28.99 but, that's a game I actually want D:

Also the - single - avatars that cost £1.69 ...

The Walking Dead S3EP4 is out, I wonder how many times it's gonna crash my PS4 this time.

On a side note, I have to say The Walking Dead season 3 is one of the weakest games TellTale have ever put out, it's borderline terrible and I say that as someone who's bought every game they've put out nearly (not counting Guardians of The Galaxy)

I'm just more surprised about that lack of WD season 3 anything. The first and second were hyped hard now I think most people don't even know season 3 started.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Versus_Evil said:

Deformers is £34.99 (that's the same price as Crash Bandicoot Trilogy) .... what's with these boring looking indie games coming out costing £34.99. RIME is pushing it at £28.99 but, that's a game I actually want D:

Also the - single - avatars that cost £1.69 ...

The Walking Dead S3EP4 is out, I wonder how many times it's gonna crash my PS4 this time.

On a side note, I have to say The Walking Dead season 3 is one of the weakest games TellTale have ever put out, it's borderline terrible and I say that as someone who's bought every game they've put out nearly (not counting Guardians of The Galaxy)

thats disapointing. as TW season 2 was pretty good. its the only telltale game i played but it was fun. i thought i would wait till season 3 was on sale, but if its bad i wont bother. 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

Did you play Disgaea 4 how was it compared with 5. Asking since I only played 4. 

Last time I talked about it with someone here I said Disgaea 5 was a bit dissapointing with the chars compared to Disgaea 4 which was amazing on that, but boy oh boy I was wrong, the story telling on Disgaea 5 evolves a lot after the first half and it influences the actual gameplay with the new Overload function, so even as Disgaea 4 party is still the best in the series overall (basically everyone is great except maybe for FenFen and his tsundere attitude) but Disgaea 5 is now my second favorite party wise.

Gameplay wise is by far the most inviting game in the series, it went back to Weapon Mastery which wasn't been used on since Disgaea 2 (except for D2) and it makes the game start a bit slower but it hits the spot midway just as well, the game lets you play more with the evilities which also opens a new layer to the strategy and overall it does everything better than other games. The Chara Wolrd was really simplified and the Item World even got easier to manage just as well (though I didn't went far on it to see about the invasions).

Story wise it was pretty simple, but when it ends it has an actual very cool twist you'll probably miss as you only played Disgaea 4, in that Disgaea 5 is actually a prequel to the series, which is a first, and gives a reason for one very important char on Disgaea 1 being the way it is and making the game actually happen.

I would say it's about as good as Disgaea 4 overall, starts slower (probably on purpose) and gets actually better halfway, and it's probably the best game for anyone to start the series with (it also doesn't use much the geo effects in the main story in a way that demands taking much care with them).

Thats good to hear will pick it up once I see a Vita copy.

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

Thats good to hear will pick it up once I see a Vita copy.

So never.

XD shops had them at launch but I guess it's not getting any new prints. I'm sure I'll come across it in some shops.............. I hope.

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

XD shops had them at launch but I guess it's not getting any new prints. I'm sure I'll come across it in some shops.............. I hope.

Disgaea 5 never had a Vita version, neither will have

Oh I got them mixed up XD I played Disgaea 3 and I thought it was 4 XD I guess I should be looking to get 4 first :P. Anyways did you play 3 then.

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

Oh I got them mixed up XD I played Disgaea 3 and I thought it was 4 XD I guess I should be looking to get 4 first :P. Anyways did you play 3 then.

Of course I did!

Disgaea 3 had the funniest plot of them all, all about the Evil Academy was damn funny, though the party or actual story wasn't as good as it. Rasphberyl was really fun, Salvatore was nice, and Mr. Champloo and Master Big Star were fun sometimes (kinda annoying mostly xP) but that's about it.

Disgaea 4 party is leaps and bound better than Disgaea 3. Valvatorez, Fuka, Desco and good ol' Axel were all amazing, Emizel and Artina were also good, FenFen is the only exception, the story was also pretty good. Disgaea music is also amazing and 4 was also exceptionally good on it. 4 is the best from the PS3 era, you should go for it without a doubt.

Alright until I finda vita copy in stores

I've gone off Telltale games now.

Another Wolf Among Us season would bring me back but I don't think it's happening