By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

Around the Network

Everybody´s Golf in August.

August is packed. This hole year is packed tbh, no draughts. I wish I had more free time.

The Road to Greatness Tour kicks off this weekend! Enter for a chance to have it stop in your town.

They can shove their double jumping and wall running up their ass.

Little Nightmares reviewing well

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/little-nightmares/critic-reviews

Around the Network
poklane said:

the issue now is loot boxes and hidding gameplay items behind them. but i doubt that will change, so it means im done with CoD 

bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

the issue now is loot boxes and hidding gameplay items behind them. but i doubt that will change, so it means im done with CoD 

Thankfully Infinite Warfare does it quite well. So far 3 of the 4 DLC guns have been included with the Season Pass, all 4 can be earned via quite easy challenges and they're way easier to get out of Supply Drops than AW, BO3 and MWR. I've gotten 2 of the 4 guns out of Supply Drops I got as a log-in bonus and earned a 3rd, the only reason I haven't earned the 4th is because it's a handgun I don't give a shit about.

But yeah, should just be immediately available to everyone.

poklane said:
bananaking21 said:

Thankfully Infinite Warfare does it quite well. So far 3 of the 4 DLC guns have been included with the Season Pass, all 4 can be earned via quite easy challenges and they're way easier to get out of Supply Drops than AW, BO3 and MWR. I've gotten 2 of the 4 guns out of Supply Drops I got as a log-in bonus and earned a 3rd, the only reason I haven't earned the 4th is because it's a handgun I don't give a shit about.

But yeah, should just be immediately available to everyone.

being in the season pass is even shittier to me. if i can earn them through reasonably easy challenges, thats okay. but honestly i dont trust activision. they can add new guns anytime and make them behind a pay wall with the loot boxes. 

Uncharted The Lost Legacy in august with Yakuza Kiwami !!!
Both amazing story/gameplay-games at the same day!!!

KazumaKiryu said:
Uncharted The Lost Legacy in august with Yakuza Kiwami !!!
Both amazing story/gameplay-games at the same day!!!

looks like a good summer this year