By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
bananaking21 said:
Kerotan said:
God of war in November would be crazy. If it's this year then it means Sony definitely have a major title for spring 2018.

between god of war, spiderman and days gone, i think sony surely has a game for spring 2018. thats even without knowing announced games at E3. i think Bloodborne 2 could be announced and have a release date similar to the original. 

They probably would have preferred God of war for its usual March slot but decided it was more likely to be ready for the holiday slot with gran turismo sport.  

We'll probably get Spiderman before summer 2018 and another smaller exclusive like bloodborne 2 for example. 

I really hope we get a ratchet 2 remake by insomniac after.  They could easily have a separate team doing it for either holiday 2018 or spring 2019.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

Them causals, I'm a right

People with lives... smh

You've never had gaming burnout, BraLoD? not even once?

BraLoD said:
MegamiTensei said:

You've never had gaming burnout, BraLoD? not even once?

Well, when I touch my PS4 when it's turned on it almost burns my hand, so there's that.

Jokes aside, not really, I got full of some games here and there after playing too much, but not from gaming altogether, when I can't/couldn't play on my consoles, I would be playing on my PC/Phone.

When I didn't have much to play on my consoles (mostly between the big time gap between me getting a PS2 and a PS3), I would get addicted on PC or phone games all the time, heck when I was getting in too my trips last year because of work my phone was flooded with games, lol.

Whenever I have time available I feel like playing something in some form xD

I just love playing.

Man, I get burned out kinda easy. Then again I mostly play RPGs x.x those slowly drain away your life XD

Flash sale is great- got god of war and fat princess for 5 dollars

Persona 5 embargo lifts in 2 days!Im beyond hyped to play this game that has become, after playing Persona 4 Golden, one of my favorite franchises!

Sorry, just had to share it.Cant contain the hype!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Persona 5 embargo lifts in 2 days!Im beyond hyped to play this game that has become, after playing Persona 4 Golden, one of my favorite franchises!

Same here! Been waiting way too long for P5, probably won't believe it's here til I have it in my hands.

BraLoD said:
Nautilus said:

Did you play P3?

Yep sure did, but I personally feel like P4 is just a better game overall.The game overall theme fits better with the game(less SMT-ish) and P4 improves over everything P3 did.But P3 is still an excellent game

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Shadow8 said:
Nautilus said:

Same here! Been waiting way too long for P5, probably won't believe it's here til I have it in my hands.

Me too!And Im going to buy it right after my exam week, so I will feel like im in heaven XD

Nautilus said:
Shadow8 said:

Me too!And Im going to buy it right after my exam week, so I will feel like im in heaven XD

Sounds like a plan 

I've got tests right after the game comes out, so I won't be able to play too much at first, but after that I'll let it take over my life xD

BraLoD said:
Nautilus said:

Yep sure did, but I personally feel like P4 is just a better game overall.The game overall theme fits better with the game(less SMT-ish) and P4 improves over everything P3 did.But P3 is still an excellent game

P4 has more stuff, sure, but P3 was the better game IMO, the story, characters, music, social links and thematic were all better on P3.
P4 best part was then you go to the trip to P3 school XD
P4 is still a great game, tho, everything is pretty much also good there and you have more freedom on the gameplay as well.

I guess we have different preferences then XD