By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

very glad about Nier doing well

if the last game's sales were enough to warrant a sequel, then surely there will be another one if Moon Guy wants it. Imagine the game will do similarly better in the West too, certainly seems more people are aware of it than the last game already

Around the Network

I see many Nier player in japanese twitter,

Horizons combat is just pure epicness. its just utterly fantastic. the game its self is just really really great. havent even come close to finishing it yet.

Shadow8 said:

Glacier White PS4 Slim Debuts With 17,000 Units Sold in Japan; Nier: Automata Almost Sold Out

Great !! = )

bananaking21 said:
Horizons combat is just pure epicness. its just utterly fantastic. the game its self is just really really great. havent even come close to finishing it yet.

The Game is so amazing. PS4's biggest ever new ip launch! < 3

Ghost Recon Wildlands is doing better than expected, 84 meta so far

no interest in it myself though

Around the Network
celador said:

wow, thats a lot better than i expected. i was expecting low 70's meta

bananaking21 said:
celador said:

it's a strange time to release it really, it seems completely overshadowed by Horizon and Zelda, and Mass Effect is just round the corner

hopefully it still does decently if it deserves it

celador said:
bananaking21 said:

it's a strange time to release it really, it seems completely overshadowed by Horizon and Zelda, and Mass Effect is just round the corner

hopefully it still does decently if it deserves it

yeah it does. but it seems ubisoft want to release it before the fiscal year is over. the intall base that the PS4/PC/XB1 offer seems to be enough to sustain interest in it, plus its a different type of open world game

BraLoD said:
Versus_Evil said:
Finished HZD last night and yeah I still don't see what's so amazing, I'd rather replay Farcry 3/4, that where both a lot better in my opinion. HZD to me outside of robot dinosaurs did nothing new or original but did hold my attention till the end and beating the game with 1 trophy (allies) of the plat. One of the shortest RPGs I've ever played aswell, sub 40hrs to do everything. Still sticking with a 7/10 for this game, it was average at best, boring at worst.

But hey, opinions and all.

You gave Nioh a 7, your 7s actually mean 10s afaik.

Woman gave Gravity Rush 2 a 6, his 6s actually mean 11s afaik.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

we got another one