By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Fans - Don't Buy Rise Of The Tomb Raider!

Not sure how I feel on this one, while I think that people obviously are going to buy this if they enjoyed the first reboot game I do fear that this game might get some spite sales from people just as a "I have xbox exclusives " the same way mass effect and bioshock did last gen on ps3.
Considering I just got and played the reboot just this past month on the ps4 though, this is one I'm in no massive rush to buy and do share some sentiments with the op in a way

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Wow, a lot of people comparing tomb raider with having a girl friend and losing virginity, it must be one impressive game!
Also do those things have anything to do with the point being made other than to insult the op in the most childish of ways?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I decided not to buy this game long ago based on the reboot. Whether it's exclusive to either console doesn't matter much when the first game wasn't very good.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

I'm not buying it cause there's no room for it, not because of that
Maybe if Exist Archive had been delayed, but it wasn't

Sony did the same on PS one with tomb raider you know in fact everybody company does it, remember the bayonetta 2 hate. Anyway Tomb Raider is an excellent game I hope people enjoy it like I did.

Around the Network

sure, but it's easy for me though, I have 0 (zero) interest in this game anyway

Who let the weasel back in here?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The reboot was just OK as a game, not worth the CAD 80 asking price today. Perhaps I'll get it second hand later to check out the tombs. No rush.

Same then goes for capcom and street fighter 5 with sony. No daMN difference

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Oh please. Treachery? It's people like you that are the reason mainline Final Fantasy games never returned to Nintendo consoles.