By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo games/hardware/etc are you hyped for besides NX and BotW?

What Nintendo games/hardware/etc are you hyped for besides NX and BotW?

I'm really hyped for Pokemon Sun and Moon but other than that, nothing else from Nintendo is currently hype-worthy for me. I know the Dragon Quest games are coming up for the 3DS but I never had a strong affinity for RPG. Heck I even like XenoX more than the predecessor because the gameplay is better and story doesn't really motivate me to finish games (especially since i can't help spoiling myself). (Let's not go off topic with this comment though lol)

What about you guys? What other Nintendo products are you hyped for besides NX and BotW?

*I include BotW because it's mainly going to be marketed as a NX title and is going to be released and further revealed whenever NX is. 

Around the Network

Only Rhythm Paradise Megamix at the moment I think.

I'm hyped for all the games they are gonna reveal once they show the freaking NX.

Difficult question to answer considering how quiet Nintendo has been.

-Pokemon Sun/Moon.
-Detective Pikachu (whatever happened to it? It's been ages without any news).
-Dragon Quest VIII.
-Corpse Party Blood Covered.
-Azure Strike Gunvolt Pack 2in1.

And the NX, of course. Also, all the eventual NX ports from the WiiU:

-Smash 4
-Mario Maker
-Xenoblade Chronicles X
-Zelda BoTW

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Pokemon Sun and Moon is basically it for me until NX.

I will be getting these on 3DS:
-Pokemon Sun/Moon
-Dragon Quest VIII
-Monster Hunter Stories(if this gets localized)
-Dragon Ball Fusions

The Wii U is already a dead system to me and it hasn't been touched for quite awhile and after these games, the 3DS will likely be dead to me and I'll move onto the NX.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Only hyped for NX, and only hyped for BotW.

KLXVER said:

That's a good one. I enjoyed it despire already playing most of the games before. A shame you guys had to wait so long for it.

jigokutamago said:
KLXVER said:

That's a good one. I enjoyed it despire already playing most of the games before. A shame you guys had to wait so long for it.

Yeah, we get the physical version though