Yes, definitely day 1 55 23.31%

Yes, later at some point 73 30.93%

No, but maybe when is cheaper 47 19.92%

No, Never 30 12.71%

I don't own a WiiU 31 13.14%

Total:236
JRPGfan said:
Goodnightmoon said:

So what a guy in neogaf says is a consensus now, right...

That guy should look up for the definition of "click and point adventure" btw.

"The player clicks to move their character around, interact with non-player characters, often initiating conversation trees with them, examine objects in the game's settings or with their character's item inventory. Many point-and-click games would include a list of on-screen verbs to describe specific actions in the manner of a text adventure, but newer games have used more context-sensitive user interface elements to reduce or eliminate this approach. Often, these games come down to collecting items for the character's inventory, and figuring where is the right time to use that item; the player would need to use clues from the visual elements of the game, descriptions of the various items, and dialogue from other characters to figure this out."

^ seems true enough.

Also there are point & click games with battle systems in them.

I think its fair enough for that dude to say it plays like a point & click adventure game.

This definition could fit well in a modern 2D RPG / Adventure game to me. As far as gameplay and structure goes, it doesn´t seem, to me, that close to a point-and-click game, considering what we´ve seen.  Technically, it´s been widely regarded as a turn-based role-playing game.

Anyway, it´s just his opinion. This is the kind of game that doesn´t appeal every RPG fan

Around the Network

"No, but maybe when it's cheaper"

That pretty much never happens on the Wii U. Be it at Gamestop or on eBay, Wii U games never become very cheap.

HintHRO said:
I get the indication this game is mostly praised for its graphics and humor and presentation, but not what matters most: gameplay. The battle system is still broken, boring and something to avoid. I simply cannot accept this because combat has always been fun. I despised Stinker Star for this. Most attacks are just copy-pasted hammer and jump attacks. Lots of backtracking to the end of levels only to place some items. No character variety at all. Nintendo will never win me back with this approach.

Sounds like an Uncharted game to me.

Goodnightmoon said:

I'm going with somewhere between 78 - 82

Seems like I'm nailing my prediction :P

An 80 among 23 reviews. Is a pretty good score for a game like this.

Goodnightmoon said:

Gamexplain review is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvc0rUJl41Y

"The amount of variety here may even rival Thousand Year Door"

Lol GameXplain was also very positive about Farce and that is the worst Metroid game in the series. 

Around the Network

Almost spot on with the prediction. Maybe I will get the game in December, maybe.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

HintHRO said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Gamexplain review is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvc0rUJl41Y

"The amount of variety here may even rival Thousand Year Door"

Lol GameXplain was also very positive about Farce and that is the worst Metroid game in the series. 

The guy that played that game (which is a different one btw) happened to like it, so what? Other critics and youtubers liked it too, just not the majority. Gamexplain has been negative about many Nintendo games as Twilight Princess HD, Mario Tennis, Amiibo Festival, Star Fox Zero, Mario Party 9 and many others.

This game is getting good reviews, get over it.

Would you look at that score.

This and that new Dragon Quest Builders game are pleasant surprises

Goodnightmoon said:

The guy that played that game (which is a different one btw) happened to like it, so what? Other critics and youtubers liked it too, just not the majority. Gamexplain has been negative about many Nintendo games as Twilight Princess HD, Mario Tennis, Amiibo Festival, Star Fox Zero, Mario Party 9 and many others.

This game is getting good reviews, get over it.

Sticker Star got good reviews too, but it's still the most hated PM game everybody wished for was the last one. We will not fall for it again tho. Color Splash will sell terrible and hopefully popping the bubble Nintendo's living in right now. It happened with Farce and it will happen with this one.