By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

How about because Halo bundle, the cheapest and most popular, sold out within the first two days of the offer?
And it is a similar case this month. I'mean not saying that Xbox will win, but I don't expect the Gab to be as big as the charts currently suggest.
People need to look at the whole picture and what is affecting the ranking.

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
Damn. Only one XBO SKU in the hourlies right now, and it's only at #95? What's going on? The XBO seems to be doing a lot better at GameStop and Best Buy, though, even if it's tanking on Amazon.

When you consider the only 500GB bundle available on Amazon  from over a week ago is Minecraft and it will be for another full week until the battlefield 1 releases is it's not surprising, The 500 GB Halo bundle has bee delisted so looks like that's getting no stock back in on Amazon either.

Xbox's haven't stopped selling just because there not charting on Amazon and people are taking the business elsewhere when the better $249 OG Xbox One with games is $249 as well as other retailers stocking the $299 Halo bundles.

Kerotan said:
We had a good run folks. Amazon you are the weakest link, goodbye.

OT: I called it.

"XB1S will make MS take September and October. Pro + VR + COD will make Sony take November and December (probably Jan-Aug 2017 as well)."

WoodenPints said:
Shadow1980 said:
Damn. Only one XBO SKU in the hourlies right now, and it's only at #95? What's going on? The XBO seems to be doing a lot better at GameStop and Best Buy, though, even if it's tanking on Amazon.

When you consider the only 500GB bundle available on Amazon  from over a week ago is Minecraft and it will be for another full week until the battlefield 1 releases is it's not surprising, The 500 GB Halo bundle has bee delisted so looks like that's getting no stock back in on Amazon either.

Xbox's haven't stopped selling just because there not charting on Amazon and people are taking the business elsewhere when the better $249 OG Xbox One with games is $249 as well as other retailers stocking the $299 Halo bundles.

Yeah these charts don't tell the complete tale, obviously when there are better deals in different stores this will effect the charts :P

Twitter @CyberMalistix

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#01 PSVR Launch Bundle (same)
#04 PSVR Headset (same)
#28 PS4 Pro (down 1)*
#47 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 1)
#49 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 2)
#72 PS4 UC4 Bundle (up 2)
#88 N3DSXL Galaxy (down 4)
#94 XB1s-1tb Battlefield Bundle (up 2)

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#06 3DS Pokemon Moon (down 1)
#07 3DS Pokemon Sun (down 1)
#52 PS4 World Of Final Fantasy (down 2)

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 1 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
DannyDanger89 said:
everybody wants a ps4 pro... i wonder if its gonna be the same when scorpio comes out

I don't really think so.

Because i don't see the scorpio under 600$. Or 599$.

I also don't really think that everybody wants a PS4P but how do you come up with the price for the hardware? What is this based on?

Shadow1980 said:

The final Amazon U.S. rankings for September were:

PS4 Pro: #5*
PS4 CoD bundle: #24
XBO S 500GB Halo bundle: #30
PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #51
XBO S 1TB Madden bundle: #68
PS4 Uncharted 4 LE bundle: #73
XBO S 2TB: #78
New 3DS XL (Galaxy): #83
PS4 standalone: #90

Since the Pro isn't out, it doesn't count. The PS4 COD bundle was six spots ahead of the Halo bundle, and the #3 non-preorder SKU was the PS4 Slim. Amazon suggested the PS4 would win. It didn't. I'm not sure why (firesales and other big promotions at other stores, maybe?), but it is what it is. Amazon is now 20-1. We had a good streak, like The Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak, but something was going to happen to break the streak sooner or later. September was our "getting pinned by Brock Lesnar" moment. Still, a now 95.24% success rate in predicting the winner for NPD is pretty damn good.

It should have ended this month, so it would be 21-1 ! :D

Fire sales threw off the 100% accurate streak for Amazon.
Now its down to 95.24%.

Xbox highest rated sku is #94.
Playstation is winning the hourly's for the past few days pretty handily.

Its looking likely the PS4 wins this one.

I am cancelling prime over this.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Just paid off my PS4 Pro with $440 worth of gift cards lol