By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 shipments top 550,000, free swimsuit and Catherine costume...

LivingMetal said:

The first is the “Swimsuit Set,” which will let players wear their beach clothes even in the Palace. It will be available free of charge.

Great, now I have something to fap to :P kidding

I really can't wait to play this, February please come faster. Nice to see it selling well.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Wright said:

That's the problem, the Erica costume only affects her casual wear, not Thief. D:

You can bring these into the dungeons though. Although I don't know how well it will look on her in those situations without the mask and hat that complimented her hairstyle really well imo.

Yes, but the whole point of my complain was that I'd rather have someone else with Erica's dress, even if I can take it into the dungeons. As much endearing Haru is using her Thief suit, she pales in comparison to the others in the casual attire, and judging what I've seen through promotional videos (though I could be wrong here, since I haven't played the game), her personality isn't really akin to Erica's, so another option would have been more desirable, for me. xD

Insane number!!!