By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 shipments top 550,000, free swimsuit and Catherine costume...

Wright said:

Good job giving the Erica suit to the ugliest girl, Atlus... >_>

I wondered when you were going to come in here.  :P

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I really don't know what was Atlus thinking when they made this game. I mean, this is the first Persona game to come to Nintendo systems, and they decide to make a crossover between P3 and P4 characters (whom, if you haven't own a non-Nintendo console, you don't even know who they are) with the gameplay of another series, Etrian Odyssey, very different from the Persona gameplay. If you had this game as your first Persona game, you'd probably end up confuse or with a wrong idea about what the series is. Why not porting the PSP Personas to the 3DS?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I have high expectations that this does well in europe & the US as well.

Darwinianevolution said:
I'm really glad Persona is getting the attention it deserves. But now that you have it... Atlus, could you please bring the game to a platform I own, please? That way I don't have to emulate them and you get one more sale, everyone wins!

You can emulate Persona 5? or do you mean emulate it in 7-8yrs time?

Intrinsic said:
Darwinianevolution said:
I'm really glad Persona is getting the attention it deserves. But now that you have it... Atlus, could you please bring the game to a platform I own, please? That way I don't have to emulate them and you get one more sale, everyone wins!

Actually, I was talking about the previous Persona games. From 1-4, you can emulate them with a PS1, PS2 or/and PSP emulators. P5 will be a tricky one, because I don't see a PS3 emulator in a long time, and the same with PS4.

Actually, that makes me wonder, which emulator will come out first, PS3 or PS4? What's easier to emulate, weirder archictecture or higher specs?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
OMG YEEEESSS!!!!!
Now make Catherine 2.

No, better go straight to Persona 6. This window between P4 and P5 is killing me.

Darwinianevolution said:
Intrinsic said:

Actually, I was talking about the previous Persona games. From 1-4, you can emulate them with a PS1, PS2 or/and PSP emulators. P5 will be a tricky one, because I don't see a PS3 emulator in a long time, and the same with PS4.

Actually, that makes me wonder, which emulator will come out first, PS3 or PS4? What's easier to emulate, weirder archictecture or higher specs?

Technically there is already a PS3 emulator. Called ESX or something like that. You woukd need a fairly decent rig (ignire their recommended settinfs, don't believe their lies) to be abke to run games at what would hsve been normal PS3 settings for the games that actually work. But it could work. 

The PS4 should technically be easier to emulate, in theory but its still a very closed type architecture even though it's using common PC components. The easiest to emulate should be the XB1. 

Hiku said:

Best looking girl.

Look at the grace. The style! All other lowly pesants pale in comparison to the 美少女怪盗 (beautiful thief).

She has nice eyes, but other than that, she seems the complete opposite kind of person Erica was. She's also uglier in comparison to the other feminine cast. D:

LivingMetal said:
Wright said:

Good job giving the Erica suit to the ugliest girl, Atlus... >_>

I wondered when you were going to come in here.  :P

You know what, it's been a long time without her on my avatar. Time to swap!

Hiku said:

Although I wouldn't use the term ugly to describe any of the female characters, I would say there's more to my definition of beauty than just facial features, hair, etc. How you carry yourself, and how you dress has a huge impact as well. The main character's trenchcoat along with his agile movements is one example. In Thief mode, she's the overall best looking female to me along with Makoto. In casual wear mode though, I do think she's the most plain looking one.

That's the problem, the Erica costume only affects her casual wear, not Thief. D: