By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One first to 30m or PlayStation 4 first to 55m?

Who Can Reach The Objective First?

PlayStation 4 249 84.41%

Xbox One 46 15.59%

Total:295
TheBlackNaruto said:
DonFerrari said:

Ohhh I'm sure of it. I'm just saying that even though X1S have been selling better and PS4+Slim have slowed down with Pro coming up it will dash in front.

Certainly PS4 will reach 55M before X1 reaches 50M (not sure if it will even reach it).

My bad LMBO I wrote that all wrong I meant before it reaches 30mil! The PS4 would have to literally die in order for the XB1 to reach 50mil before it reaches 55mil lol.

Yes I know, just kidding you.

Wright said:
LivingMetal said:
Anyone who thinks the Xbox One will reach the goal first needs to stop masturbating over their Xbox One. :)

Is it really that bad to do so?

Not if you are willing to have a good cleanup.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Wright said:

Is it really that bad to do so?

Not if you are willing to have a good cleanup.

Exactly, just like I told that other user!

Wright said:
Ariakon said:

Yes, getting fluids on your electronics is a bad idea :)

Nothing a thorough clean can't fix!

I dunno. I think Xbox One can surprise. PS4 sales have slowed since the Pro announcement. I guess the deciding factor will be the holiday season. But the fact that this can even be discussed is an improvement for Xbox.

PS4 should have this specific race won......

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Looks pretty obvious that PS4 is going to win.

Around the Network

The Ps4 would likely reach to 55M first than Xbox One reaching to 30M.  They are also likely going to win almost every month from now on like they always been past these three years.

Ps4 will win this race. Not by a large margin though.

with PS4 Slim, PS VR and PS4 Pro coming, is there even a question?

I doubt Xbox One will pass 30 million in its lifetime.

Ps4 is selling at like twice the rate, so I'd put my money on PS4.