By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:

This was my first "favorite song" when I was a kid back in the '80s. One of my dad's work friends dubbed him a tape of The Cars greatest hits, and put a couple of Dire Straights songs on it to fill up the remaining time. This was one of the songs. My dad more or less gave the tape to me, and I played it to death. 

Just an absolutely gorgeous song.

Punk rock is my favorite genre.

But why are there so few views of 80s UK PUNK?

Is it now very niche in the eyes of westerners?

Around the Network

RIP

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Christmas song...Manly...