By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What are you listening to right now

axumblade said:

This song is just always in my head now. The video is absolutely flawless imo too. 

A fellow Ghost fan! You listen to their new song for the recent Halloween movie?

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
axumblade said:

This song is just always in my head now. The video is absolutely flawless imo too. 

A fellow Ghost fan! You listen to their new song for the recent Halloween movie?

I listened to the song but didn't realize there was a video! I'll have to check it out when i get back up! 

Can you feel it - Matrix 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Addicted to this song

Basil's YouTube Channel

Just some randoms across from 80s to the early 2010s

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

The lead singer in all these bands is the same person.

The wonders of plastic surgery!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!