By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is it that Nintendo haters are so double ungood?

onionberry said:
Turkish said:

Well as a Nintendo fan u get more emotional and upset when someone disses them than regular people, but it's not like Nintendo gets more hate than other companies. I think my advice would be to show restrain and not be so emotionally invested when someone disses them, because imagine, if every fan out there was upset every time someone dissed their favourite corporation, vgchartz would drown in threads like these.

Btw saying arguments are "retarded" sounds so childish and cringeworthy tbh.

the thread was satire, a big bait, anyway I had fun :D

That's just mean. My carefully crafted and tailor-made responses should not not be wasted on bait threads.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
padib said:
vivster said:

That's just mean. My carefully crafted and tailor-made responses should not not be wasted on bait threads.

Seems like the noob dominator has been outmatched.

I'll consider this a freebie because it's a Nintendo thread.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
onionberry said:

the thread was satire, a big bait, anyway I had fun :D

That's just mean. My carefully crafted and tailor-made responses should not not be wasted on bait thread.

Sorry love :(

bigtakilla said:
yvanjean said:

Saying something like the WiiU line-up in recent year has been weak and the WiiU total lack of support from third party has hurt that system, will get me flag has a "Nintendo Hater" and deemed has misinformed and retarded points by some. Seem to me any complaint on Nintendo however valid or not so valid is classified has Nintendo Haters posts. OP has ignored that the WiiU is the worst home console release in Nintendo History. They also more or less ignore their aging Nintendo fan based that played game in the 80's and 90's. The fact that there is virtually no third party support on WiiU or 3DS just shows that Nintendo system are being ignored by the industry. Nintendo is fully deserving of the criticisms that they are receiving and the Nintendo NX is unproven mainly unknown system at this point. 

There's a lot of opinions you're trying to pass off as facts. Wii U is the worst home console released in Nintendo history? I'd say no. You could mean worst selling, but you need to add that in the statement. They are ignoring their aging fanbase? First off people of all ages love their 1st party IP, and second Bayo 2, Devil's Third, Fatal Frame, these are all made for their aging audience as well, not to mention Xeno X is far too complicated for your average casual gamer to enjoy 

Also 3ds has virtually no 3rd party support? I'd say that's misinformation. 

The second party games could have made a difference if more than one of them was good.

They aren't ignoring their fanbase, they are ignoring everyone else. Platformer fans will like Wii U's games, RPG, FPS, TPS, open world game fans will not like it as much as they will like the other consoles.

I like pie.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network

Double ungood?

160rmf said:
DonFerrari said:

Yes, people of all ages love it so much that it fails to sell.

Look at 3ds sales, now look the nintendo software sales for both current systems. You'll get the idea

Yep, I'll get the idea that 3DS plummeted 2/3 of their userbase and SW is also the lowest Nintendo ever got. Did I got the right idea?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

GOWTLOZ said:
bigtakilla said:

There's a lot of opinions you're trying to pass off as facts. Wii U is the worst home console released in Nintendo history? I'd say no. You could mean worst selling, but you need to add that in the statement. They are ignoring their aging fanbase? First off people of all ages love their 1st party IP, and second Bayo 2, Devil's Third, Fatal Frame, these are all made for their aging audience as well, not to mention Xeno X is far too complicated for your average casual gamer to enjoy 

Also 3ds has virtually no 3rd party support? I'd say that's misinformation. 

The second party games could have made a difference if more than one of them was good.

They aren't ignoring their fanbase, they are ignoring everyone else. Platformer fans will like Wii U's games, RPG, FPS, TPS, open world game fans will not like it as much as they will like the other consoles.

So essentially we are moving the goal posts now. Now it isn't necessarily Nintendo not trying to provide Wii U owners with some mature games for their older audience, but whether said games are liked by critics in able to be judged as worthy to be deemed "good". There are a LOT of games in this world that are critically rated average or poor that people love. I love Fatal Frame for instance. 

As for these other genres, it comes with the territory of people not buying the console. People didn't, so third parties pretty much up and left. It's business, but hopefully NX will help resolve their third party drought at least to a degree. I'd love to at least see Bravely Third, or Monster Hunter back on a Nintendo home console. That said, I've been extremely pessimistic about NX, and I think with good reason. If the console is weaker than the Xbone, why are we getting leaked a $400 console price, which is more than PS Pro by $100. It's stupid, and they should release the NX in 2 parts at half the price. But that's another story for another thread.

sega does what nintendont

bigtakilla said:
GOWTLOZ said:

So essentially we are moving the goal posts now. Now it isn't necessarily Nintendo not trying to provide Wii U owners with some mature games for their older audience, but whether said games are liked by critics in able to be judged as worthy to be deemed "good". There are a LOT of games in this world that are critically rated average or poor that people love. I love Fatal Frame for instance. 

As for these other genres, it comes with the territory of people not buying the console. People didn't, so third parties pretty much up and left. It's business, but hopefully NX will help resolve their third party drought at least to a degree. I'd love to at least see Bravely Third, or Monster Hunter back on a Nintendo home console. That said, I've been extremely pessimistic about NX, and I think with good reason. If the console is weaker than the Xbone, why are we getting leaked a $400 console price, which is more than PS Pro by $100. It's stupid, and they should release the NX in 2 parts at half the price. But that's another story for another thread.

Mature games aren't enough for people to buy a console if they are poorly rated. People do care about critic ratings and they would not buy a console and a new game just to make their own opinion. Also those are very few compared to PlayStation and Xbox.

I've played all these games for a few hours and Bayonetta 2 is the only good one among them. Its really good but Platinum's games don't have much appeal and hack and slash games outside God of War and Devil May Cry don't sell well.