By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is it that Nintendo haters are so double ungood?

yvanjean said:
onionberry said:

the op clearly says misinformation and retarded points, read man, read.

Saying something like the WiiU line-up in recent year has been weak and the WiiU total lack of support from third party has hurt that system, will get me flag has a "Nintendo Hater" and deemed has misinformed and retarded points by some. Seem to me any complaint on Nintendo however valid or not so valid is classified has Nintendo Haters posts. OP has ignored that the WiiU is the worst home console release in Nintendo History. They also more or less ignore their aging Nintendo fan based that played game in the 80's and 90's. The fact that there is virtually no third party support on WiiU or 3DS just shows that Nintendo system are being ignored by the industry. Nintendo is fully deserving of the criticisms that they are receiving and the Nintendo NX is unproven mainly unknown system at this point. 

There's a lot of opinions you're trying to pass off as facts. Wii U is the worst home console released in Nintendo history? I'd say no. You could mean worst selling, but you need to add that in the statement. They are ignoring their aging fanbase? First off people of all ages love their 1st party IP, and second Bayo 2, Devil's Third, Fatal Frame, these are all made for their aging audience as well, not to mention Xeno X is far too complicated for your average casual gamer to enjoy 

Also 3ds has virtually no 3rd party support? I'd say that's misinformation. 

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
yvanjean said:

Saying something like the WiiU line-up in recent year has been weak and the WiiU total lack of support from third party has hurt that system, will get me flag has a "Nintendo Hater" and deemed has misinformed and retarded points by some. Seem to me any complaint on Nintendo however valid or not so valid is classified has Nintendo Haters posts. OP has ignored that the WiiU is the worst home console release in Nintendo History. They also more or less ignore their aging Nintendo fan based that played game in the 80's and 90's. The fact that there is virtually no third party support on WiiU or 3DS just shows that Nintendo system are being ignored by the industry. Nintendo is fully deserving of the criticisms that they are receiving and the Nintendo NX is unproven mainly unknown system at this point. 

There's a lot of opinions you're trying to pass off as facts. Wii U is the worst home console released in Nintendo history? I'd say no. You could mean worst selling, but you need to add that in the statement. They are ignoring their aging fanbase? First off people of all ages love their 1st party IP, and second Bayo 2, Devil's Third, Fatal Frame, these are all made for their aging audience as well, not to mention Xeno X is far too complicated for your average casual gamer to enjoy 

Again my opinons not facts. I woulndt mention Devil's Third and Fatal frame does two game were awful. 

onionberry said:
DonFerrari said:

If the face of your avatar is yours then I would do you blood or no blood.... but I always thought the time of the month was before bleeding and not while bleeding.

Thanks thats so sweet.

Imagine your penis bleeding for 5 days every month, thats your answer

If it's bleeding from yours inside I'm ok with it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Azuren said:
People that hate Nintendo, or haters that are Nintendo fans?

Because there's bad apples in every group. There are good PC fans like Pemalite, and then there are bad PC fans. There are good PlayStation fans like Ganoncrotch, and then there are bad ones. The same can be said about Nintendo and Xbox as well, and we all know who the bad apples are. And we also know that they don't come from the same fandoms, or half of the petty arguments here wouldn't happen.

Come on man, you can name a Good Nintendo or Xbox fan if you try really hard =p

Kerotan said:
sethnintendo said:

Stating that Nintendo fans are like Apple fans is almost a bannable offense.

Yeah as an apple fan I have to agree this isn't a nice statement :P (ps.  I don't actually like apple). 

I do like apple, but I preffer grapes.

bigtakilla said:
yvanjean said:

Yes, people of all ages love it so much that it fails to sell.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
bigtakilla said:

Yes, people of all ages love it so much that it fails to sell.

Look at 3ds sales, now look the nintendo software sales for both current systems. You'll get the idea

We reap what we sow

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
onionberry said:

Thanks thats so sweet.

Imagine your penis bleeding for 5 days every month, thats your answer

Damnit, now I can't unsee it..... Lol.

Same here... Im trying to forget this threa.... no this da.... fuck it i wanna forget my mind period. (no pun intended)

onionberry said:

I'm not triggered

for real... I'm honestly asking... yeah i know every hater is annoying and more when their points are retarded or misinformation, like, when I read the same comments I'm like:

do you have the answer? I want the answer.

there, I said it. 

Well as a Nintendo fan u get more emotional and upset when someone disses them than regular people, but it's not like Nintendo gets more hate than other companies. I think my advice would be to show restrain and not be so emotionally invested when someone disses them, because imagine, if every fan out there was upset every time someone dissed their favourite corporation, vgchartz would drown in threads like these.

Btw saying arguments are "retarded" sounds so childish and cringeworthy tbh.

My goodness. I know I'm really old and living in the 21st century and all but wow, this thread has a lot of biological issues that a mother might blush talking to her daughter about. I guess my old man hangups from forty plus years ago really are out of place now. I am experiencing future shock. Now I know how Buck Rogers felt.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

padib said:
StarOcean said:

"It's a beautiful thing, the Destruction of words. Of course the great wastage is in the verbs and adjectives, but there are hundreds of nouns that can be got rid of as well. It isn't only the synonyms; there are also the antonyms. After all, what justification is there for a word, which is simply the opposite of some other word? A word contains its opposite in itself. Take ‘good,’ for instance. If you have a word like ‘good,’ what need is there for a word like ‘bad’? ‘Ungood’ will do just as well – better, because it's an exact opposite, which the other is not. Or again, if you want a stronger version of ‘good,’ what sense is there in having a whole string of vague useless words like ‘excellent’ and ‘splendid’ and all the rest of them? ‘Plusgood’ covers the meaning or ‘doubleplusgood’ if you want something stronger still. Of course we use those forms already, but in the final version of Newspeak there'll be nothing else. In the end the whole notion of goodness and badness will be covered by only six words – in reality, only one word. Don't you see the beauty of that, Winston? It was B.B.'s idea originally, of course," he added as an afterthought."

Someone just finished reading 1984.

It's my favorite book

Turkish said:
onionberry said:

I'm not triggered

for real... I'm honestly asking... yeah i know every hater is annoying and more when their points are retarded or misinformation, like, when I read the same comments I'm like:

do you have the answer? I want the answer.

there, I said it. 

Well as a Nintendo fan u get more emotional and upset when someone disses them than regular people, but it's not like Nintendo gets more hate than other companies. I think my advice would be to show restrain and not be so emotionally invested when someone disses them, because imagine, if every fan out there was upset every time someone dissed their favourite corporation, vgchartz would drown in threads like these.

Btw saying arguments are "retarded" sounds so childish and cringeworthy tbh.

the thread was satire, a big bait, anyway I had fun :D